SAU Community

Summary Of P1-110 Of The M35 Info Uber Thread

MrStabby

• 1 month later...

Hey all Anyone know what the part number for this bit of pipe that runs towards the back of the engine from the rad or if its an off the shelf part for that matter lol.Looks about 3 or 400mm long, the front of it in the red ring is abit stuffed

Thanks!

30WOzta.jpg

They are all a bit stuffed. They don't seem to leak though, no matter how bad they get. That pipe is designed to rust, sacrificial anode as part of the cooling system.

ah yep the thing is the front of it is rusting its starting to leak in the red ring end, got not much to clamp onto now lol

I have some s/h ones here that are quite useable, but get on Amayama and see if you can find the part, it may be cheap... Or not. :P

Bam. :woot:

Water pipe; 14053M

P/N; 21021AQ802

Price; $64.56 usd.

O-ring; 21049

P/N; 21049AE000

Price; $1.10 usd.

211C_001.png

You're welcome.

The Russian version of epcdata has all the exploded diagrams, where the English version for whatever reason does not.

Eliminates all the guesswork.

All the prices are through Amayama, not regional Nissan dealers, so I'd suggest getting a few items to make the shipping worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...

From Scotty's post in another thread;

M35 filter: 16400-4M405

Both look identical, and both have 0.1mm larger outlet holes than the stock one I removed.

I will suggest everyone replace the outlet Oring (P/N: 17049-4M400) when changing the filter,

Anyone have interior dimensions of either NM or PM35's?

I have seen them before for other Nissans - diagrams showing the whole car including interior and exterior dimensions.. No idea what manual/catalogue they would be from.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a mate translate some of the Stag owners manual. Engine oil change interval is 5000kms, not 10000, and it looks like the filter is every second change. Huge variation in oil viscosities is odd...Diff oil change interval is only 60,000kms, so i know what i'm doing on the weekend.

gallery_15274_5500_24308.png

gallery_15274_5500_35194.png

Going by thet table, it looks to me like the filter is every change (except for the diesel)... as it should be.

The oil they are going by there is the old Nissan semi-synthetic which would need a change every 5000kms.

Depending on the oil, you can actually do 10,000km oil changes, but you won't have much change out of $130-150.

• 4 weeks later...