SAU Community

Summary Of P1-110 Of The M35 Info Uber Thread

MrStabby

Hey guys,

Does anyone have the part numbers for nm35 A/C belt and Alternator belt?

The writing has worn off mine so makes ordering difficult without pulling them off to measure.

Cheers!

Ha, I was looking at belts today myself.

Genuine numbers were AY140-61175 and AY14N-4094E

Starter Motor 23300-AL600 (expensive new and ex Japan)

Starter Motor Brush kit 23378-EN20A also used in Australian model starters so readily available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did my wiper blades recently. Main thing with rear is to make sure that when you trim it down, there is something to hold the 'rubber' in place and prevent it simply sliding off the end, as the wiper arm holds the entire spine of the blade .... if that makes sense.

reason I say this is because it took me two lots of blades to find one that didn't just slip right off the end :S

Whilst I am here.. does anyone know the part number or coinciding model (Tiida, X-Trail etc) of the rear license plate lights?
I want to get a reverse camera to fit.

Surely a r36 Passat is nicer in every aspect on comparison to a stock pm/nm35?

Apart from servicing costs and exploding DSGs that is...

And the fact they have tried to make a boring car cool and failed is also another reason to go stagea.

And when people ask you what you drive, R36 or not a passat is not a car you can tell them and be proud of it.

If you say stagea 90% of people dont know what they are. So your all sweet.

Edited by Howaitonaito
  • Like 1

And the fact they have tried to make a boring car cool and failed is also another reason to go stagea.

And when people ask you what you drive, R36 or not a passat is not a car you can tell them and be proud of it.

If you say stagea 90% of people dont know what they are. So your all sweet.

some would say the same about our lunchboxes. Wpuld depend on individuals wants and needs.

I have a few aftermarket front wheel bearings here from the US... Nissan ones are just too expensive.

yeah i just purchased one from ebay but usa seller said week later he is sold out. What would you sell me one for scptty. Pm me

• 5 weeks later...

Hmm Anyone know which fuse/relay the rear centre and rear right brake light run off? Globe seems fine (Cant check centre), comes on with lights hwoever no brake light..

Cheers