SAU Community

Summary Of P1-110 Of The M35 Info Uber Thread

MrStabby

• 2 weeks later...

There is no need, just clean the stainless mesh filter with brake cleaner. Use high temp silicone to reseal the sump, and don't do the screws too tight. I have never had to replace the gasket once.

If you need parts, there are some on Ebay locally it seems. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-Auto-Trans-Filter-Service-Kit-KFS964-Trans-RE5R05A-Speed-5-/251422734703

Not sure if they are the parts we need though... No pics.

• 3 months later...

Even the VQ35 starter sort of fits, it's larger and probably more powerful than the little VQ25 unit. The power lead is on a different angle and gets close to the hot side cooler pipe, but mine doesn't seem to be an issue as yet, wouldn't be hard to insulate the wire better though, or just tape it down.

I am interested to see if the VQ35 AFM will work too, as long as the voltage/airflow curve is similar it would be a great upgrade for those of us blowing AFM's constantly. I have new plugs in stock for them, and if you are tuning the car it probably wouldn't matter, but if the curve is out the stock ecu may not like it. Just need to spin a stock Stagea up on the dyno after fitting one before I can recommend them.

• Like 1

Even the VQ35 starter sort of fits, it's larger and probably more powerful than the little VQ25 unit. The power lead is on a different angle and gets close to the hot side cooler pipe, but mine doesn't seem to be an issue as yet, wouldn't be hard to insulate the wire better though, or just tape it down.

I am interested to see if the VQ35 AFM will work too, as long as the voltage/airflow curve is similar it would be a great upgrade for those of us blowing AFM's constantly. I have new plugs in stock for them, and if you are tuning the car it probably wouldn't matter, but if the curve is out the stock ecu may not like it. Just need to spin a stock Stagea up on the dyno after fitting one before I can recommend them.

will VQ35 AFM work with VQ25 stock ECU? I want to get stronger AFM with stock ECU, LOL

will VQ35 AFM work with VQ25 stock ECU? I want to get stronger AFM with stock ECU, LOL

Not sure Yang, need to swap AFM's on the dyno and check out the afr's on boost. The low end will sort itself out using the o2 sensor.

Looking at the power the VQ35 afm's flow, they should be pretty close.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if the pump strainer is in here; might be worth getting it added to the front page.

Strainer Assy; 16400-4M405

Hornsby Nissan price; $38.70
11872966_10153576798407392_608285571_n.j

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...