Work Emotion Kiwami/yokohama Advan Ad08 Deals

Hi Guys,

we carry a huge range of brand new Work Emotion Kiwami in stock

Any set of 18 x 9.5" in Bronze, Matte Black or White is $1800 for a set of 4

http://www.importmonster.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1758

Any set of 18 x 10.5" in Bronze, Matte Black or White is $1850 for a set of 4

http://www.importmonster.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1759

Set of 4 265/35/18 Yokohama AD08 is $1520 fitted and balanced

Package any set of rims above with a set of 265/35/18 Yokohama AD08 tyres and take $100 off the total.

18 x 10.5" for $1850

Advans $1520

= $3370

$3270 after $100 package discount.

The stocks of AD08s are very limited, I pretty much bought out the last of the remaining stock before they move to the AD08-R - which won't be available for 6-8 weeks (and will be about $100 a tyre dearer than these)

Cheers

Aaron

• Latest Posts

• Finished building and installing my stroked VQ25DET today. Came out to 2.771ltr. Built myself. VQ35 crank and forged rods, remaining parts are modified VQ25DET. Should I start a build thread ? Any Interest ?
    • Yep sure does . Comes on primes and cuts off as a factory pump would 
    • And I hope the relay receives the trigger signal from the ECU and not the ignition power. It should prime and stop if the motor isn't running.
    • I disconnected before the fuel pump and restriction still there. Disconnected at turbosmart fpr and also after ethanol sensor and pressure dropped. No kinks in line but I found one spot above diff that I can hear the fuel flowing while running so I'm wondering if there is built up corrosion  from 10 years of sitting.  I had injectors cleaned and tested and one was dead but rest were fine. Was never an issue when I owned the car previously but I'll talk to jez about his thoughts on if they should be changed to newer tech. Thx guys at least I know the setup should work again. Pump is wired directly to relay and not using factory plug any  more