SAU Community

Group Buy For M35 3X52Mm Gauge Holder (Where Tv Screen Goes)

walkoau

Hi everyone.

I have been doing a little project at home and I have come up with a mould for a gauge holder to replace the factory TV screen and buttons.

I am offering these for $60 each +postage or pick up is welcome (from bowen mountain nsw, near north Richmond). I will only do them when I have at least 4 orders at a time.

they are made of 2mm Perspex.

and they will come to you straight from the mould. So please only hands on people should order. the reason for this is it would be very time consuming for me to trim and paint every single one and the price would be significantly dearer.

You will need to cut the 52mm holes yourself using a hole saw, you will need to trim it to the exact size, give it a coat of plastic primer and top coat of your choice and then fit it.

I used fibreglass around the seams on the back to mount it. You can also make your own tabs or use tie wire or cable ties ect to keep it in position. once gauges are mounted in it, you can use the bracket on the back of the gauges to secure it also. Again there are a number of ways you can do this, but I must stress this is not just a buy+plug+play situation. you have to be good a DIY to do this.

Don't order if Your not confident to do this yourself.

If your interested PM me and I will send you payment details when the minimum 4 orders are placed.

post-1416-0-56861200-1402039707_thumb.jpg

post-1416-0-12281900-1402039753_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested, I just haven't had the time to contact you about it. Performance parts for these aren't going to fly off the shelf, but if you make them you will eventually get rid of them if you do small quantity runs.

Remember, these are family cars predominantly, so performance mod customers are few and far between.

Anyway, put me down for one Justin. Send me a PM with your details if you can, or do you have a Paypal account?

Ok. That's 3 people now that want one. My PayPal account is [email protected]

After the 3 of you have made payment I will make and ship them. to make it easy I will do a flat rate for everyone of $10 postage Australia wide.

So $70 total including postage.

Thanks

Justin.

Yeah no problem, you make number 4 and its ideal to make them in batches of 4 for me.

Once you make payment to my PayPal account, pm me your details including address and I will post as soon as they are made. Which will be my next day off work after the 4 people have paid.

Cheers

Justin

If anyone needs to contact me 0411 171 616.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the people that have paid. Your gauge holders have been sent.

I do have one here with slight imperfection, will sell for a discounted price of $50. Includes postage. It will just need to have a couple of extra coats of primer filler.

Yeah no probs, just wait for 3 more people to jump in and I will do them same week. I will send you pm and payment details once I get 3 more confirmed.

Will post a pic up of one straight out of the mould tomorrow.

• 7 months later...

I still haven't gotten around to fitting mine, and probably won't be seeing I have the informeter. If Justin isn't making them anymore you could probably twist my arm to send you mine.

Try and PM him so he gets the notification.

I will make another batch if I get enough interest.

I would like a minimum of 4... It's just too much effort to make 1 at a time.