SAU Community

R33 Gts-T Or Vy Ss

I know it might be a bit bias posting on a Skyline forum but any information is good information.

I'm looking at either a 33 or a VY ss, only problem is that I can't make up my mind. I love imports but a 1996 Skyline versus a 2004 Commodore.. That's 8 years more of people probably thrashing the guts out of the thing. I mean you can get a relatively clean and mostly stock 33 for around the same price as the SS, but is it worth it or will it just end up being a money pit?

Also, if anyone is under 25 years old, can you give me some information on how much you pay on full comprehensive insurance.

I know it might be a bit bias posting on a Skyline forum but any information is good information.

I'm looking at either a 33 or a VY ss, only problem is that I can't make up my mind. I love imports but a 1996 Skyline versus a 2004 Commodore.. That's 8 years more of people probably thrashing the guts out of the thing. I mean you can get a relatively clean and mostly stock 33 for around the same price as the SS, but is it worth it or will it just end up being a money pit?

Also, if anyone is under 25 years old, can you give me some information on how much you pay on full comprehensive insurance.

neither. go a vx clubsport. i have one for sale. lol

2 different beasts mate, if you want to mod it and like police attention go the 33. if you wanna fly under the radar and keep it relatively stock go the v8.

of course the 33 handles better, but stock the v8 is quicker.

both have pros and cons mate. i would say drive both and see which you prefer.

also my clubby is manual :woot:

neither. go a vx clubsport. i have one for sale. lol

2 different beasts mate, if you want to mod it and like police attention go the 33. if you wanna fly under the radar and keep it relatively stock go the v8.

of course the 33 handles better, but stock the v8 is quicker.

both have pros and cons mate. i would say drive both and see which you prefer.

also my clubby is manual :woot:

Why did I have to read this

In the market for something LS powered....

Shoot me link to FS ad?