SAU Community

Wiper Blades

miskyline94

Go into Autobarn and walk towards where they keep the neons and all the other ugly crap you shouldn't ever put on a respectable car.

If your wipers are in bad shape and you want to make them look better, pull them off the car, sand the back a bit with sand paper then hit them with some etch primer, then some satin black, then a matte clearcoat.

The best "look" is no wiper arms/blades (although not legal nor sensible in a heavy rain).

They're not for everyone and most make your car look tacky and cheap.

They are for kids - like coloured wheel nuts, coloured valve caps, big chrommies, mini boxing gloves, dumped on arse. The Queen street spec.

Having said that I do run a set on my 32GTR, same colour as the body, and personally they suit.

Edited by Sinista32
  • Like 1

Coloured parts are only really necesaary when goimg for big hp running -10 sec down the 1/4 kind of thing, unless you have big $$$ and a good set up its really not.worth it, you can however keep the standard look and bring things back to the origional colour with new paints and things alike, much more fun and.looks better

• 2 weeks later...

ïðîãðåññèâíûì, áëàãîäàðÿ âåðõíåìó íàõîæäåíèþ ðàñïðåäåëèòåëüíîãî âàëà â ãîëîâêå

Yeah, I bet you would like some coloured wiper blades, you kinky thang you... Please stop, you're getting me all excited.