SAU Community

Fs: Act/canberra - Rb20Det Complete Engine, Wheels, Coilpacks

Forsale is the RB20DET from my R32 4 door - $700

The engine was mated with a auto box and still has the flex plate on it. Comes with things such as the turbo, computer, coilpacks, loom, CAS . Was running in my car until I took it out and swapped it for a manual setup from another car. It looks like the wiring loom might have had a piggy back but that was before I owned it. The kms on the Dash is around 200,000 however this is not the original engine.

The engine is out and ready to go. I can put it on a pallet if it needs to be shipped.

--------------------------------

I also have some wheels forsale

A set of 4x 17x8 (I don't know offset), 5x114.3 - I bought them as track wheels, never used them and have since upgraded to wider wheels. Comes with tyres - $300

A set of 4x 16x7? (I don't know offset), 5x114.3/100? - They are Sparco multi-spoke design. Came with my 4 door but I don't need them. I'll try to find tyres for them - $200

---------------------------------

RB20DET Coilpack - set of 6

Again, this came as a spare with my R32 but I already have splitfires so I don't need them - $100

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Nice work on the shroud/ducting.  
    • Hi and best of luck with your car. Its a bit hard to tell how low the car is all round from that pic or if its been lowered or not. 90mm is a bit low on the front apron but it depends on the shocks & springs condition & whether or not its been lowered. Going to 19” wheels will give you 15-20mm depending on rubber but you might need new shocks. Mine -2005 are weeping fluid slightly but have lasted 19years!!. So if yours are original they need replacing anyway if they havent been touched before.
    • Hi everyone, Recently got handed down a 2004 Skyline 350GT Coupe. I would like to change the wheels as the previous owner installed some weird ones. The current ones are 215/45ZR18, unsure of the offset, and sit pretty deep in. Would like to increase the ground clearance slightly as well as I need to get it roadworthy standard, currently sitting at 90mm. Was thinking that maybe I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone by getting new wheels.  Pictures of current wheels: https://imgur.com/bg1QMIu Any recommendations for the types of wheels I should be on the lookout for? Like the maximum and minimum offset, sidewall height, width, etc.  Sorry in advance if I'm noob, I do not know much about cars other than how to change the oil, a blown tyre and brakepads....
    • Hey MinKer, Where abouts did you get that table from ? 
    • Most likely your engine is toast, but also the R32 GTR has different ratios than the GTS4. In 5th it's basically the same, it's mostly 1st through 3rd that change. Stop trying to do WOT pulls before you make the engine entirely unsalvageable. Do a leakdown test and/or borescope the cylinders first. And a boost leak can overspeed a turbo. Make sure the turbo actually functions as intended.