SAU Community

Stolen R34 Last Seen 930Am Thomastown This Morning Been In Two Hit And Runs Since Stolen!

Tmaree_r34

watched some punks eye off my GTR parked out the front of mine Sunday about 4 am got their plates and gave them a good scare when they realised I was across the road at a mates. On foot I out ran their hilux lol

watched some punks eye off my GTR parked out the front of mine Sunday about 4 am got their plates and gave them a good scare when they realised I was across the road at a mates. On foot I out ran their hilux lol

What area you in? Farkin cnts going around looking for these cars specifically

Will be looking out for a hilux doing drive by now!

And my GF just told me that Hilux are one of the most stolen cars around too so it probably wasn't even theirs either.

Edited by Tony Olsson

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Oops. Sorry mate. It is both excellent to hear and also surprising though. The amount of work required to (effectively manually, not on a production line) build a core vs your low retail price point is why I presumed that you were buying cores. But let's also be clear about what is meant by "build". At your price point I can't see you making cores from billet on a mill, even if CNC, or doing all the machine work on a rough casting. Surely the lumps of metal are sourced more or less ready to go from an Asian supplier, right? Maybe the same with shafts. I mean, you could turn shafts up yourself, but it's pretty slow going for items that are all essentially bulk order producable. I was always perfectly willing to believe that you assemble your wheels to shafts, fit up bearings and do all the balancing. I actually expected that you would have been doing all that even if the core did arrive from a supplier with most of that pre-assembled. Nevertheless, please accept my apology.
    • I hate to interrupt, there are enough internet rumors. I do build every single CORE in house that leaves my workshop including the one that you are using, as well as engineering work done on your turbo housings.  Reason been is I got shafted badly by a turbo joint 18 years ago when the business first started. I since trusted no one when comes to selling anything under my name, or I just don't touch them at all.
    • @MBS206 yeah it's a short run from battery in boot to pump
    • On a 20amp run, on "12V", if you're getting power for the pump direct from battery in the boot, you should be good on 12AWG. If the wiring is from up front, you want to get to a 10awg.