SAU Community

• 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• maybe another thing for me to try? timestamped (i know its the nz wiring kit, but this is on the haltech software side)  
    • Well, I do turn bearing housings, shafts and wheels on special orders, so you can order any wheel sizing preferred. Parts came from ever where obviously, it sounds like I'm just assembling cores, but importance is I get to check if all parts are made to specs, all clearances and runout are right, balanced ok, bearing pack sounds before passing onto clients.  Building test cars, doing dyno testing and sponsoring drift cars, this is all parts of QC, so I get to know how a particular package performs before selling.  Yep, its slow and ineffective way of production, but I prefer less headaches.   
    • Going to get 4x Toyota Rav 4 diesel injectors changed at a non dealer mechanic will set you back a bit over $4k. So not too far off.
    • @Dose Pipe Sutututu get a slice of the BMW life going on here. This is what, $6k for... fixing some leaks with some OEM quality gaskets/lines, to fix up OEM gasket/lines which were failing/failed?
    • nice to see a tuner ramping in power instead of having the 5000rpm torque mound.   would be a hoot to drive. For context, I have 490rwkw at 27psi on a 2.6 8374 and that was doing 126,000rpm on the turbo (maxed) so there would still be a bit left in the 8474 for sure.