SAU Community

Skidpan Day At Slidewize Gympie - Saturday 1St-Nov-2014

Cadmoon

Event:
Skidpan day in Gympie
Description:
Finally a skidpan day! A great opportunity to get your car on a skidpan and have a heap of fun sliding around while also learning about car control. A BBQ lunch will also be provided.
Date:
Saturday the 1st of November.
Time:
Drivers briefing starts at 8:00 sharp, all drivers must be present at the beginning ot the briefing or their spot is forfeited.
Lunch will be at 12-12:30
The day will finish around 3:30
Cost:
$140
This get you and ONE passenger/co-driver and lunch for both of you.
Requirements:
  1. Open licence (sorry, Slidewize are not covered for P platers in their insurance)
  2. CTP rally extension for the event, call up your CTP insurer and enquire about getting this for the day. Proof of this extension MUST be brought to the day.
  3. Full exhausts on the car
  4. Helmets are not required but we strongly advise you to bring one if you can
  5. Completed indemnity form (attached)

Payment Details:

Name: Skylines Australia Queensland Club

Bank: Westpac

BSB: 034 063

ACC: 354012

PAYMENT REFERENCE: Skidpan&username

We will be accepting financial club members only until the 1st of October then we will open it to non-members.
Attendees:
  1. Cadmoon PAID
  2. ZCR PAID
  3. boiracer PAID
  4. Hellfire PAID
  5. grae35 PAID
  6. 123OFT PAID
  7. Rudi PAID
  8. Greg Ward PAID
  9. Kerrod PAID
  10. Daniel PAID
  11. Dan