SAU Community

2014 Shannons Skyline Nationals - Shepparton 31St Oct > 3Rd Nov

mastadd

Hello there fellow Skyline Enthusiasts.

This is your official to the 2014 Shannons Insurance Skyline Nationals.
Returning to Shepparton for the first time since 2008.

skynats2014_poster-3_zps4228456b.jpg

We are very pleased to have online entry for the event that you can find at www.skylinenats.com

Package options are as follows -

Promo Pack
Entry to Cocktail party Friday
Winton (Early bird till 30th Sep)
Deca
Show & Shine Judge
Dinner x1

Promo Pack
Show & Shine Judge
Dinner x1

Full DECA Package - (Less Winton) - $234

Promo Pack
Deca
Show & Shine Judge
Dinner x1

Social Package - (No Racing) - $134

Promo Pack
Show & Shine Judge
Dinner x1

Nationals Package - (No Car) - $114

Promo Pack
Dinner x1

Promo Package will include a Cap, Polo & Lanyard
merchPClear_zps21e1547d.jpg

merchLSHClear_zps35383cd5.jpg

Winton Will be capped at 65 Cars for the day -

we already have a few SAU-VIC members attending but it would be great to see more out there, Some photos of the 2012 event can be found here - http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?47956-NSW-The-Shannons-Insurance-Skyline-Nationals-2012-Goulburn-and-Wakefield-Park&highlight=skyline+nationals

And Here -
http://www.the-lowdown.com/skyline-nationals/

if you have any questions feel free to ask here or shoot the Team a email @ [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Latest update for the Nationals, for those who don't follow the facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/skylinenationals

Early bird pricing for the Winton Sprints has finished so updated pricing is at the bottom of this post.

Plenty of entries left for the Show and Shine on Saturday.

Plenty of Seats at the Dinner on Sunday,

and a few spots left for Motokhana on Monday.

Book your spots now @ - www.skylinenats.com

There are now 65 Entries in for the Winton Track Day, Fully Booked!

there are now a HEAP (over 10)of Group A & C cars attending Winton to conduct some "demonstration" Laps

we now have two people on the Winton waiting list

Price updates for Packages that have changed due to the Early bird ending.

Full Track Package - (Less Deca) - $320

Promo Pack

Show & Shine Judge

Dinner x1

Track Action Only;- $280

Sun: Winton Entry

Mon: DECA Entry

Winton Only - $200 - Waiting list spots only

• 2 weeks later...

Going off past events do you think there will be a large police presence intent on defecting skylines, im not entering the skyline so I'm wondering should I bring the work ute instead?

When Skylines Australia ran their event in Shepp we had no issues with police.

Don't drive like a hoon, don't get treated like a hoon was the policy, worked well.

This will be the third time we have run the Nationals in Shepp and we have never had an issue, as the other guys here have said behave and you wont have a problem.

we will be reporting ANY Hoon behavior, we haven't had an issue at any Nationals in nearly 10 years and i don't want to start now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I Cant actually recall how many DECA is capped at, currently have about 40 entrants for it.

Will be good to see you out at the show and shine emts, however the show and shine is actually on Saturday.

Just in-case anyone didn't realize the event is this weekend,

We only have spots left in the show and shine and presentation dinner.

Winton - Fully Subscribed

Show and Shine - over 120 Pre entered

Presentation dinner - 95 Pre Entered

Deca - 45 Fully Subscribed.

there are a few different groups departing Melbourne on Saturday to come up for the Show and Shine - if you jump on the facebook page you can see atleast two groups details.

Other wise PM me and ill send you the details