SAU Community

Another Rb25 Top Feed Injector Thread

Anyone used the EV14'S from sonic performance? I need the dead times for them and when I emailed them and asked they said something about tuners are using the same base settings across 1000 cc injectors in the market

Yeah I figured as much, but it just seemed an odd thing for him to say. Just wanted to make sure

I found settings on the Deutschwerks website that I was going to go with but when I got the email back its thrown me for some reason

All good. Waiting on some plugs to arrive ready to make the new injector harness at the moment then ready for some smooth running, especially after Johns experience with some modern top feeds. Although the Nismo's I have are a bit nicer then the Five-O motorsport ones I imagine, so not as much of an upgrade :P but still should be great.

I just started with 0.85ms at 14volts with mine and kept dropping it till I was happy.

Most tuners would just set a higher deadtime and lower it till the idle is lean and stable.

I remember when I had the Five-O Garden Hoses injectors, the spec sheet said 0.54 at 14v LOLx10 I couldn't get them to idle until they were set at 0.89ms

• 9 years later...
On 8/27/2014 at 10:08 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

got the kit from clean-injection from the states, uses Siemens DEKA injectors and comes with convertor plugs so no need to chop away at the OEM loom :)

post-22311-0-53965100-1409191801_thumb.jpeg

thank you for mentioning these guys. I was getting a headache trying to find a fuel rail and injector combo for my needs and these guys have just what i need for cheap.