SAU Community

Sard Injectors And Pfc

The only free time I've got to do this is after hours or weekend, which makes it hard for me to get them flow tested

5 out of 6 injectors have never met a fuel rail before before so no real point in cleaning it.

Although one was installed/ used for "photo shooting purposes" by the guy who sold it to me, I've put that one on cyl 1 for in case

Edited by chiksluvit

Thanks Scotty but unfortunately I'm in Sydney

that said once I get this sorted and get some cash flow back again I will need one of your famous intake pipes before I visit Toshi

did too many things in one go and haven't been able to drive the car for almost 3 weeks is a pain

Edited by chiksluvit

Why didn't you try swap injector 1 to cylinder 2 and injector 2 to cylinder 1 to see if the issue follows the injector or if it stays on the injector channel?

Also interesting to see the Nismo injectors have jacked up price since I bought mine. That's interesting.

Scotty- am planning to go down that route if the spare injector I ordered still doesn't fix it

Sarge- yeah thought about that, just trying to avoid having to pull the rail out again in my apartment carpark and make the area smell like petrol

plus some of those "senior" residents are quite power trippy here, they can get quite annoying

Lol

I'd love to but I don't think I'd be able to handle the amount of custom work required to convert them to top feeds

In saying that I'd be interested to see how you go with those Siemens

they are amazing - there's no custom work to fit shit.. unless you call running new fuel hoses & mounting an external reg custom.. didn't have to relocate anything at all.. I even bought plug and play adapters so I didn't have to hack the harness.

Now to the fun part, the car idles so well I decided to lean it out to 15.7 AFR (gasoline scale) - I'm on E85 so it's ok.. however still no signs of popping and farting.

Man new age injectors are just magnificent!

I've measured up the spacers and shit and will pass the dimensions to scotty_nm35 to mock up on his test kit.. taken heaps of photos too

• Like 2