SAU Community

R33 Gtr Lm Owner's Register

Hey everybody,

After talking to a few other R33 GTR LM owners, we think it would be a good idea to try and get some kind of register going. Considering there were only 98 of these released, it would be great to see how many made it to Australia, and even how many we can track down around the globe.

To make a start, if you could add your details to the list, and copy and paste that to your post to keep it going. Previous owners feel free to join as well, just make mention of the fact you are a previous owner. Feel free to chuck up a photo of your ride too.

If anyone knows of any other R33 GTR LMs out there please send me a PM.

Cheers in advance.

Forum member name - Current/Previous owner - Location - Modified/Stock

Chris_H - Current owner - Perth, WA - Modified

post-108012-0-28205700-1409544141_thumb.jpg

Great Idea fellas, definitely one of the more rare GTR models and it would be interesting to see how many are remaining out there. Its good to see a bloke named "livewire" with a such clean looking stock example ;)

Also, I wonder if NISSAN Motor Co are looking into launching a new road going LM now that they are re-entering le man in 2015!!

Hi guys,

I have 1 more for you to add to your list. After 2 years of enjoyable motoring a relatively small problem led to bigger ones. Now It's a long term project that I have been working on along with zealou5 here in England....well they have been working and I have been getting in the way. Please have a look at the car and the project thread below.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/177415-smalls-r33-le-mans-limited-sonic.html

Thanks

Will

Are there any articles on BCNR33 LMs in the UK?

I'll try and dig up what I have and check with Express Publications if any back issues still exist.

By the way, HPI referred to above stands for "High Performance Imports" now renamed, "Performance Imports" magazine.

Stay tuned to this thread Will! :)