SAU Community

R33 Gtr Lm Owner's Register

Just bumped into a great guy on facebook called Mike. Just waiting for him to sign up on Sau. Hes from NZ and has a widebody kitted LM. Looks awsome. Ill let him put some pics up and specs soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Request:- Re: GT-R FESTIVAL 28th May 2016 held at SMSP.

We require a R33 GT-R LM (V-Spec or Non) for a Display. It can be modified.

It'll cost $30 entry but you'd be the only LM on display. It needs to be in top condition and will be filmed with other GT-Rs on Motive DVD

PM me, as I'm in charge of the Heritage GT-R Display.

Thanks for contributing...

Bump for Ross "nagari" or anyone who has an LM in great cond?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello All,

I had some known LM info to add to the group. There are 3 LM's in the US. One is in New York and was brought in by Motorex almost 10 years ago now. Another is my personal car and entered in October 2015. It's in Houston, TX. The last one entered in FL and I have not heard about it since it entered.

Love these cars and happy to be fortunate enough to have a piece of Nissan history!

Thanks,

Dave

• Like 1

For records sake, there are:

86 GTRs

102 V-Specs

For a total of 188.

Numbered list of LMs is provided at GTR-Registry.com (change Filter Type to S2 GTR LM/S2 V-Spec LM or change Filter Colour to BT2 Champion Blue).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to find one of these to buy (so feel free to contact me if you know anything).

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but it looks as though one was imported into the U.S. last year:

http://www.23gt.net/2015/10/motorex-redux-r33-gt-r-enters-country.html

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2016 at 0:09 AM, Steve85 said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this but it looks as though one was imported into the U.S. last year:

http://www.23gt.net/2015/10/motorex-redux-r33-gt-r-enters-country.html

Yes that's TwinsnailsUSA's car, he posted above.  He is owner of Rivsu Imports Houston.

https://www.facebook.com/RivsuImportsHouston/videos/vb.918224314897262/1041840929202266/?type=2&theater

• 2 months later...

Good news everyone!!!!!

I have just bought, Gav's (or KPCresta as you may know him) car from him. Gav PM'd me early in my search and I turned him down. After a rather extensive search, I didn't turn up anything that was worth having, I went back to Gav and we came to an agreement for his car. He proved to be a great bloke and has patiently answered all my questions in great detail. 

I'm in Melbourne and the car is in Perth, so am hoping to have it shipped over in the next few weeks. It's currently sitting in Galvsport where it will be shipped directly to Racepace for road-worthy details. I'm hoping to have it on Victorian roads by Christmas.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump - anyone?

I've made a post on GTR Registry as well calling out owners of R33 GTR LM as well as other GTR owners to help SAU.NSW & have their car displayed as part of the heritage line up at this year's GTR Festival.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...