SAU Community

Wifi Diagnostic Ports...

Ethan33GTR

So to begin im sorry if there is other related threads to this topic but im slightly confused and cant seem to get a straight up answer..

Im sure most of you guys have heard or seen these "WIFI Interface adapters" you can buy to read your cars Diagnostics through your smart phone? (iphone/Android/Ipad etc)

Im keen to give it a go and have a little play around with one but however im not sure what Consult port my 96' R33 GTR S2 has, its a rectangular gray plug but however it looks nothing like the ones i am seeing for sale on ebay as they are all OBDII - OBD2.

Has anyone purchased a wifi adapter for a skyline?? an whats the feedback like??

I understand they arnt exactly "professional" but it sure beats spending $300 -$500 for like a Blitz R-vit or something similar.

Amoxicillin 500mg fluoxetine hydrochloride purchase: sarafem 10 mg for pms fluoxetine e91

Because scabies mites don't live long away from the body, it isn't important to dry clean the entire wardrobe; however are are required to run all linen, bedding and clothes through the dryer on high before use to kill the scabies mites. dutasteride 500 mcg: dutasteride hair loss 2011 dutasteride 2.5mg hair loss

Concluding all the above we can only say that if using antibiotics as well as any other drugs you should strongly consider the possibilities of unwanted effects and not abuse the drug. buy trazodone hydrochloride: trazodone online trazodone 433

Amoxil should be taken with care. bupropion 150mg sr: can you get high from bupropion xl 150 mg can i buy zyban online

Tetracycline prevents the growth and spread of bacteria. thuoc atorlip 10: atorlip 10 mg side effect atorlip de 40 mg

3) Exercise DAILY, Clenbuterol helps you help yourselfвЦ it is not some magic wonder pill that just makes you skinny, the day they release that magic pill we will ALL look like Brad Pitt/Angelena Jolie.

fluoxetine 5ht2c receptors.

online pharmacy dutasteride.

fluoxetine 40 mg weight loss.

So to begin im sorry if there is other related threads to this topic but im slightly confused and cant seem to get a straight up answer..

Im sure most of you guys have heard or seen these "WIFI Interface adapters" you can buy to read your cars Diagnostics through your smart phone? (iphone/Android/Ipad etc)

Im keen to give it a go and have a little play around with one but however im not sure what Consult port my 96' R33 GTR S2 has, its a rectangular gray plug but however it looks nothing like the ones i am seeing for sale on ebay as they are all OBDII - OBD2.

Has anyone purchased a wifi adapter for a skyline?? an whats the feedback like??

I understand they arnt exactly "professional" but it sure beats spending $300 -$500 for like a Blitz R-vit or something similar.

You have a consult port that uses the consult interface. It is not obd2 . It's consult.

They won't work.