SAU Community

Such A Sad Night Last Night =(

SNEEZYC34

So i remember the previous owner of my stagea told me the rear had stock suspension, now i just thought he had no idea seeming how low the rear was.

The rear has felt really "saggy" lately so last ngiht i thought i would have a look.

So it seems yeas, i had stock rear suspension, but it is totally stuffed, im able to push the suspension down with my hands =(

Seeming i didnt wanna drive it with such bad suspension i have now put good stock suspension in the rear, and it looks terrible lol.

So now to figure out what i want to do, i dont wanna guy new coil over for the rear as i have a lot of other stuff i have to pay for at the moment,

dont know weather to leave it like this, or try and find some rear suspension thats lowered and good condion????

Before and after pics attached

Kris

post-107907-0-95635100-1409790348_thumb.jpg

post-107907-0-10165200-1409790416_thumb.jpg

also whats in the front, make sure it matches. are they just lowered springs alround with shot rear shocks? if so just put new shocks in. dunno why you would run coilovers in the rear and not the front?

It's funny that since you sold me your rear coilovers a mate of yours and now you could have used them! Took a little work to free up the lock nuts but they work all good!

Unlucky....

It's funny that since you sold me your rear coilovers a mate of yours and now you could have used them! Took a little work to free up the lock nuts but they work all good!

Unlucky....

seems like thread could get interesting.

back in for story time.

this is a little odd. why ever run coilovers on the front and not the rear? just take the coilovers out, use stock stuff which someone is surely selling cheap (sold mine sorry) and buy a propper set of matching coilovers when the money is available.

this is a little odd. why ever run coilovers on the front and not the rear? just take the coilovers out, use stock stuff which someone is surely selling cheap (sold mine sorry) and buy a propper set of matching coilovers when the money is available.

Dunno, like i said it was done by previous owner, seen it done on a lot of cars,

anyway, yeah i will look for a complete set once i have the cash

yeah well the wife said she will get me coil overs for my bday at the end of november, so just gonna puit stock suspension in the dront, just gotta find some as i can seen to find much for sale at the moment

Kris

• Like 1