SAU Community

New Rb26 Vcam In-Let Setup $3000

fatz

i am sure you ladies will be interested

i get discounts at otomoto and they are having a intro special for a few months through me

rb26 inlet v cam setup

tried and tested in japan

supplied by otomoto

currently undergoing testing in australia

intro pricing fro group buy $3000

post-219-0-17389500-1410844149_thumb.jpg

it runs using rb25 neo used parts which you can find second hand or buy new for 800

post-219-0-16672500-1410844161_thumb.jpg

its a simple system and i have asked if they can produce the same thing for the exhuast cam in the future

stolen from outomoto facebook page

Otomoto is happy to announce the release of a new variable cam timing kit for RB26 heads. The kit was developed in Japan and uses some Nissan RB25DET Neo parts and other original parts to allow electronic timing control of the inlet cam.
The kit comes with 260° inlet cam with 9.15mm lift which can be usd with normal valvesprings. As shown in the first pic there are also hoses, Earl's fittings and a number of specially designed billet aluminium parts.
Recommended retail is $3499 including GST.
To complete the kit you need a Nissan RB25 Neo NVCS inlet pulley and solenoid. We can supply the new Nissan parts for $850 or used parts can be utilised as shown in pic 2.
Once fitted the valve timing can be controlled by almost any aftermarket ECU. Testing in Japan showed 700hp at the engine with excellent midrange response from a T04Z turbo. We are currently conducting local testing which we will post up soon.

When I spoke to Yavuz about doing something similar, he said it was a head off job. Something to do with the oil feed for the rb25 gear. The HKS v cam you can see an external feed line which would be tapped in somewhere on the intake side I would assume.

can confirm that you install with the head on

oil pressure feed replaces the rubber half moon on the rear of inlet side( against the fire wall)

seems pretty easy actually looking at the disructions, i am sure tunning will be interesting

will be interesting if they can match it to the exhaust cam

• Like 1

"Recommended retail is $3499 including GST.

To complete the kit you need a Nissan RB25 Neo NVCS inlet pulley and solenoid. We can supply the new Nissan parts for $850 or used parts can be utilised as shown in pic 2."

So ontop of the $3,000 for the group buy you still have to source the inlet pulley and solenoid?