SAU Community

M35 Ecu Piggyback Units

Artwear

Hey guys.

The stag was starting to show signs of the turbo failing so i have entrusted R&D to pull it apart, Hypergear should be doing the Hiflow & Scotty the new pipes.

The trans will most likely be next but i would also like to start getting an idea on ECU options for retuning.

Ideally id like somthing that can be riged up to a tablet in the pop up screen section as the screen is still jap and gets no love. Was also curious if there is anything around that will let you have 2 different tune setups, one for daily economy and one for power.

As always, any info is greatly appreciated!

there is 3 main options out there.

1 - Emanage - cheapest option and what most people are running.

2 - F-Con - fair few people have done these and there is actually a plug and play harness for the m35 (it is discontinued though)

3 - Adaptronic (stand alone ecu) - so far i am the only person running this but has been good to me.

It comes down a little to who will be tuning it etc also how far you think you may take the car.

Do a little research on them all and see what suits your needs the most

I'll eventually have my results up from my M35 build but it will be a couple of months off yet.

I'm going the Emanage/ss2 hypergear + supporting mods route so during my month off in November hopefully I can provide results. I live really close to R&D so hopefully they can help with some of my tuning decisions. Once sorted i'll shop for a bit more bracing and probably fit some decent brakes.

I'm sure you are aware that the jap screen can be converted to english (do a forum search) so it's not entirely useless. Also a forum member fabed up a 3 gauge holder mould to replace the screen all together...

Food for thought.

Cheers

An economy "tune" is a simple as a lower boost setting on a boost controller.

But as has been observed; the weight of your right clog has the greatest effect on economy.