SAU Community

Wil 33 Gtr Floor Mats Fit A 33 Gtst? Nismo

Aprils34

Hi,

have been looking for genuine nismo floor mats for my R33 Series 2 GTST and it seems that they are only made for GTR's...

so my question is will R33 GTR floor mats fit a GTST?

really hoping so, they look so much better quality than everything available for gtst's

Eg. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NISSAN-SKYLINE-GTR-NISMO-FLOOR-MATS-GENUINE-R32-R33-R34-/200573807143?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2eb3216a27

Cheers

pic of my front mats attatched

post-75219-0-06458400-1411385266_thumb.jpg

im fairly sure you are right that they will fit chris, only reason im double checking is they are like $300 and have to be sent from japan lol, (and to confuse the matter there is a million differant shaped ones when you google or ebay it)

will be buying them tomorrow i think. would be great to hear from anyone who has 33 gtr mats in their gtst :)

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i purchased nismo r33 gtr mats. bloody nice carpet and they fit perfect on passanger and all 3 back ones.

only slight differance between the gtr and gtst mats is:

on the drivers one, the curve of the transmission tunnel is slightly differant leaving a small gap (cant even see it from above)

and they have small gap between top of mat and pedal assembly + footrest

however the heelpad sits perfectly centered under your foot so no worries there.

hope this helps somebody