SAU Community

Need Help About My 370Gt Exhaust Plzzzzzzz!

alksdj1987

Hi, everyone

I am planning to order an Ark grip burned tip exhaust to replace my stock one, but before I confirm the order, the sales told me that the one sells in us is made to fit the LHD ONLY, does not fit the RHD(WTF). Even though I did some research online, and I checked my chassis it seems to me is totally the same. Can anyone here can confirm it for me? Whether is the same or need to be some mods done? It's really urgent and important to me, appreciate.

It looks like it doesn't matter which side drive it is, as it appears to be a twin exhaust which is balanced on both sides...

However there could be something (like an exhaust temperature sensor) which switches sides depending on LHD / RHD?

I'd jump under your car and check out the piping near the cats on the stock exhaust.

It looks like it doesn't matter which side drive it is, as it appears to be a twin exhaust which is balanced on both sides...

However there could be something (like an exhaust temperature sensor) which switches sides depending on LHD / RHD?

I'd jump under your car and check out the piping near the cats on the stock exhaust.

Thank you Odium, I am gonna take my car to an aoto workshop and lift it up to see if it match.