SAU Community

New To Vic, Need Good Mechanic Around Hoppers Crossing

SoulScene

Hey guys,

New to vic, moved up from Tassie wanting to know of some good mechanics/workshops around Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook areas. Have a rather large boost leak and would like to get it fixed asap. All help appreciated

DO NOT GO ACES mechanical repairs !!!

Other than that there's point cook mechanics at the end of old geelong road before bridge.. There's always heaps of cars there and I also go there with peace of mind

Going to Loui's performance tomorrow but I'll check out those guys! I found alot don't do turbos. Most pointed me to loui's

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Lol yeah 2 weeks after getting it tuned got a f**ked piston. Motor had only 90xxxkms on it with 180 compression across all cylinders before i took it to him. Took the car to another tuner to sus it out and he told me the car was pinging off its ass.

Yeap, heard good things about his tuning aswell but the car was idling really rough the day it got tuned so took it back to him to fix the idling issues, he played with the power fc abit and got it idling good then one week later started idling rough again but had misfire this time. Got another tuner to look at it and he told me one pistons gone from the stupid amount of timing that was set. fuel pump was in good working order.