SAU Community

All Purpose Cleaner

Lolrick

Hi guys,

Which all purpose cleaner do you use? Preferably I can pick up in store (I've only just made a purchase from waxit.com.au)

Need it for some interior spots, as well as some exterior grimy bits

Cheers!

Don't use an all purpose. Get an interior cleaner and an outside cleaner.

Meguairs quik interior detailer

And

Meguairs ultimate wash and wax

What exactly are you trying to remove by "grimy bits"?

Haha somehow and miraculously I have not had to clean jizz stains off the back seats before.

I've just bought an evo and there are marks on the vinyl in the interior, visually it looks like rust. I used some citrus-based cleaner at work once that got it off, but I have more to go and I no longer work on that site.

I also want to clean the grime on the inside of the door jambs, and some of the engine bay.

I already have 303 Aerospace and I'm sorted for general maintenance on exterior paint

I have been suggested Simple Green (available at Bunnings), i think i might go to that.

Junkie I've heard good things about P21s, if i had considered this before i made my waxit order I would have gone for that.

I think that I'll go with Simple Green for Bunnings this time around

• 4 weeks later...

1Z Einszett W99 is a great APC for exterior but you have to be a bit careful with it on certain surfaces and 1Z Einszett Blitz is a good one for interior use. Both are concentrates made for professionals that you water down yourself to the strength that you want.

I got some of this from Waxit Yesterday

http://www.waxit.com.au/products/poorboys-all-purpose-cleaner-apc-946ml-3-78l

Was really good stuff. Has just enough foam with agitation to make removal of dirt easy.

Spray agitate wipe away. Didnt have a super awesome smell like some other products but good value for money and can be used on almost anything.

Cheers,

Mav