SAU Community

Single Turbo Choice Stock Rb26

crashsvg

T51's belong in the bin. The poofy gay sound is "fabulous".... Turbo tech has moved on in the last 15 years. How those things are even considered as an option today is beyond me.

T51's belong in the bin. The poofy gay sound is " absolutely fabulous".... Turbo tech has moved on in the last 15 years. How those things are even considered as an option today is beyond me.

FYP :D

No it hasn't, didn't you hear the turbo tech peaked in the 80s with F1 :ninja:

T51's belong in the bin. The poofy gay sound is "fabulous".... Turbo tech has moved on in the last 15 years. How those things are even considered as an option today is beyond me.

More of a joke rather than a serious consideration. I am making fun at the fact that he stated he wanted responsive 400hp but ended up going with a 800hp turbo.

I do realise that there are many better turbos out there to consider, just like when people say they want to use a t04z.. Very outdated..

ok so its clear some ppl on here are sad to say idots or uneducated ... as a tuner i lol when ppl say you cant have big power without lag...

i like to get a general knowledge or feed back on stuff if i dont have the experience which is y i posted here ....

i have tuned evos with @700whp and the car spools as if has on a gt30 when it has on a precision 67 turbo. it hits 30 psi at 5200rpm (second gear) and rev to 9200rpm.... starts boosting at 2500rpm (full throttle) and hits 1 bar at 4200rpm

car should be running high 9sec at the track as soon as its open.

when you add cams and gearing to a project and the proper supporting mods you would be surprised what so call lag feels like..(still pulls like a bit*h)

as i sad already thanks for the help