SAU Community

R34 Gtt Intercooler Kits

34-GOKU

Yes it will fit. Yes it will upgrade performance. But only a little bit. Depends on how you're running the car. Stock turbo and stock ECU can't really get the air hot enough to need much more than the stock sidemount. The FMIC will work a bit better and keep the air a bit cooler, especially if you are running up near the max you can on the stock gear. If you have upgraded the turbo, then a FMIC is almost essential.

If it were me, I would be buying a return flow style cooler for a street car though. No cutting holes in the car, no running big ugly pipes through the engine bay.

And yes, this has been asked a million times before and you could have searched on this one too.

If you are interested, I have a complete return flow intercooler setup which I was thinking of selling soon. it is a high quality genuine ARC kit with everything required to install. It is the specific R34 GT-T model and was easy to fit, everything lined up as it supposed to.

PM me if interested. It worked very well for me but I'm rebuilding the car (have been for the past four years...) and recently decided to go forward facing plenum, so I need to change the intercooler to suit.

If you are interested, I have a complete return flow intercooler setup which I was thinking of selling soon. it is a high quality genuine ARC kit with everything required to install. It is the specific R34 GT-T model and was easy to fit, everything lined up as it supposed to.

PM me if interested. It worked very well for me but I'm rebuilding the car (have been for the past four years...) and recently decided to go forward facing plenum, so I need to change the intercooler to suit.

i pm'd you