SAU Community

Sau Vic December Monthly Meet

Tony Olsson

10730986_10153550293904386_1785604262735

As regular as clockwork its the SAU Vic monthly meet. Once again we will be heading to il.tavo out Nunawading way this December for our meet. With some of the best, tastiest pizzas in Melbourne you won't be disappointed with the eats, drinks and of course chat with other members. Not only do il.tavo do great food they are also giving those at the meet 20% off their order, doesn't get much better and filling than that!!! :P

The meet will also be the final time you can bring presents/gifts along to donate to the SAU Vic first annual Toy Run. All toys/gifts donated will be going to the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation to be given out to patients of the Hospital at this special time of year. Any new toys or clothes will be appreciated :)

We will be running a 1 night only membership deal along with the Toy Run at the Dec meet. If you bring a $20 (or more) gift card for the Toy Run from a store like JB HiFi, EB Games, Myers etc. etc. you will be entitled to a 3 year membership for only $100, that is a saving for you and a gift for a sick child, not a bad deal at all!!!

Don't forget to bring your membership card so we know who you are when renewing too ;)

So Come along say hello and have some great eats in good company at the SAU Vic December Monthly meet :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was stuck at work! Worst! I was soooo keen on this too! I even had an Eb voucher ready as i'm actually not a member of SAUV thought I might as well join up!

Soo shattered. Can I mail it in to someone? Or too late? If not I can use it as a prize at the YMCA games night we're running this weekend.

I still want to join SAUV though :)

How was the pizza?

A big thanks to everyone that came down last night to the final SAU Vic monthly meet for 2014, was yet another great meet! Big big ups to il.tavo for their hospitality, food and all-round awesomeness for having us not only this month but other months through the year. I'm sure we will be back for more in 2015 :)

So all up last night was a good finale to this years monthly meets. Have fun over the xmas/new year break and hope to see you all next year :)

• Like 1

I was stuck at work! Worst! I was soooo keen on this too! I even had an Eb voucher ready as i'm actually not a member of SAUV thought I might as well join up!

Soo shattered. Can I mail it in to someone? Or too late? If not I can use it as a prize at the YMCA games night we're running this weekend.

I still want to join SAUV though :)

How was the pizza?

Shame you couldn't make it, I'll send you a PM today :)

PS. Pizza was GREAT!!! :P

A big thanks to everyone that came down last night to the final SAU Vic monthly meet for 2014, was yet another great meet! Big big ups to il.tavo for their hospitality, food and all-round awesomeness for having us not only this month but other months through the year. I'm sure we will be back for more in 2015 :)

So all up last night was a good finale to this years monthly meets. Have fun over the xmas/new year break and hope to see you all next year :)

If this was the last get together, presume I missed the 2014 Championship wrap up as well as great pizza and talk?

If this was the last get together, presume I missed the 2014 Championship wrap up as well as great pizza and talk?

You did miss the great talk and pizza but it was only the last of the monthly meets so the 2014 Championship wrap up is still to come at some stage. There is still the AGM next week though, hope you can make it :)

Someone wants his Trophy ;)

Thanks to everyone for coming along last night, was a good one :)

• Like 2

Are the overall standings posted anywhere yet?

I know I missed out on silverware (poop), but I know a few classes were close! Wanted to know who won what in the end for some shit stirring next week :P

They've been settled since early October. No idea what is happening on the presentation/trophy front but here are the results none the less...

Overall - Adjusted Total (Best of 6 Rounds)
1  John Packham       Nissan 200sx s14     50
2  Aaron Barnes       Nissan R35 GTR       48
3  Dave Marinucci     Toyota 86            40

Class A - Mod 4WD
1  Aaron Barnes       Nissan R35 GTR       54
2  Craig Ferdinands   Audi RS5             28
3  Paul Stephenson    Nissan Skyline       12

Class B - Std 4WD
1  Chris Madden       Nissan Skyline       32
2  John Richardson    Mitsubishi Evo VIII  17
3  Craig Ferdinands   Audi RS5             16
=  Michael Brne       Nissan R32 GTR       16