SAU Community

Mechanical Stig's C34 Stagea

mechanicalstig

Will it fit in my honda????

Looks the biz mate. Was the front end of a GTR hard to align all the panels or not really. Seen the conversion done a few times and they look heaps beter then a standard stag ;)

the front end was already on another stagea mate so was made to fit, has MASA conversion guards, headlights were on adapter mounts and had a modified r34 GTR reo to mount the headlights also . original GTR bonnet is on adapter plates to the original stagea hinges but im not happy with them so im looking for some R34 GTR hinges .i also had to trim the original stagea rad support. most of the conversions ive seen also use all FRP bonnet and front bar, the conversion i got is all nissan apart from the guards.

thanks, Ben.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice choice on the stagea Ben. The Gtr front really suits the stagea body. Good on you for posting this up for all to see. I know mcm fans including myself are pretty interested in ichiban and the builds we don't get to see on mcm. Cheers

whats the new colour...................................?

soon will be revealed ;) its not a subaru or nissan colour

And what's this VG30 bell housing business....?

never you mind, its not for vg30 though :D

I think I read that he is going '06 STI silver / grey

was, but actually looked green on the test panel.

This is very impressive. If i started my stagea journey again i would seriously consider doing the same.

I reckon those G35 rims would look perfect on my M35 :P

thanks mate , you are welcome to test fit the wheels, i think they'd suit most nissans personally.

Mechanical Stig,

Will you help to source one more front just like yours to put on my C34 Stagea too?

this one came up by chance, my subaru parts supplier had it sitting in his yard so we just jumped on it , we bought the whole stagea, cut it up and shipped it back in parts . if another one pops up we'll bring it over for sure , but i cant really order parts in as we deal with scrap yards and it we just have to wait and see what comes in. if you are after special order parts, best to speak to Aaron at Import monster, he'll be able to sort you out for sure.

Nice choice on the stagea Ben. The Gtr front really suits the stagea body. Good on you for posting this up for all to see. I know mcm fans including myself are pretty interested in ichiban and the builds we don't get to see on mcm. Cheers

thanks for the feedback mate , we are going to start puting a lot more of our builds on the ichiban facebook page including my new track car ( which is still in japan at this stage ) . if you are interested in our other builds , check out the Fb page , facebook.com/ichibanimports .

thanks guys, Ben.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...