SAU Community

Mechanical Stig's C34 Stagea

mechanicalstig

Great colour choice Ben. More pics would be great especially of the rear wing. Did you respray the engine bay? Looks excellent.

thanks mate , gonna get more pics once the weather is nice, did everything but the bay, it's silver / grey anyway but if the engine comes out it'll get resprayed.

thanks, Ben.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity mate, but is it running an RB25 or RB26? Have you got any plans to give it extra oomph? I bought an R34 sedan a few years back, and it won out over the Stagea as I found they were a little lacking in the power department.

Just out of curiosity mate, but is it running an RB25 or RB26? Have you got any plans to give it extra oomph? I bought an R34 sedan a few years back, and it won out over the Stagea as I found they were a little lacking in the power department.

at this moment it has an rb25 but we are currently spitballing ideas on upgrades, no it wont be a 26 and no it wont be LS but thats all i'm saying.

I love the colour but I don't really like the wing ;) your car though.

the wing is love or hate, its not actually how i imagined it'd sit either but its on there now and i sold the original wing. maybe if the rear bar and skirts were more aggressive it'd suit a bit better. at the time when i bought it i was going to fit 260RS rear bar and skirts but the seller was a complete F*ucktard.....

at this moment it has an rb25 but we are currently spitballing ideas on upgrades, no it wont be a 26 and no it wont be LS but thats all i'm saying.

Vq25det :D lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...