SAU Community

New Owner 1993 R32 Gtr Vspec.

glaze

Been a member on this forum for a number of years but haven't had a GTR in the garage for a few years and must admit, thought it would be a good 3-5 years until another (R34) was resting in there.

Sold my Liberty Tuned By STI and was in the market for a larger car, possibly a R36 VW wagon, until I saw initialdennis ridiculously clean VSpec up for sale. Seeing it was only 20mins away I thought I would go and check it out. As you all know, the GTR is a very emotional car and hearing that RB26 again and talking to Dennis about all the awesome work he and Chris from RacePace have done to it, it was pretty easy to talk myself into the purchase.

I can't wait to pick up the car next weekend and will begin my small personalisation program with the car. Doesn't need much at all to be honest, as you will see with the list of work been put into it. Here is little of whats been done to it but one of the most impressive things is the condition of the interior, especially dash and the original steering wheel- MINT!!

Engine:

Stock internals
Tomei sump baffles
HKS Oil cooler (Thermostat in sandwich plate)
Aftermarket Cam Gears
Garrett 2860-7 Turbos running 18psi boost
1000cc injectors
Walbro Fuel pump
Koyo 50mm alloy Radiator
Custom oil catch can behind battery
Apexi pods
Nismo AFM's
Oil Drain kit from head to sump
Power FC with HC
HKS Front Pipe
HKS Super Turbo 3.5" catback (nice sound)
metal cat converter
Exedy Button Clutch very drivable

310rwkw

Brakes & Suspension
Tein Super Streets
Cusco Front and Rear strut braces
Advan TC2 rims 17X9.5 wrapped in 235/40/17 hankook RS3's (nice stretch) no gutter rash at all.
braided brake and clutch lines
DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors all round
Adj caster rods front and rear
Camber adj upper arms

Interior & Exterior
Stock - no bubbles or cracks in dash
- no broken vents etc
driver seat has very small hole where they usually appear not too noticable
Defi Single Din Gauge measures Oil, Water Temp and Oil Pressure
Defi Boost gauge in driver side vent
Greddy Gear knob
Ganador Mirrors
No rust anywhere
Rear pods

I look forward to treating this car with the respect it deserves and hopefully turning this into an amazing street car!

Once its in my hands, I will post up some pics of how it currently looks and what my initial plans will be. Look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on what they think I need to do to make this the best possible car I can.

Cheers!!

• Like 1

Thanks Grant! Took it our for a little squirt last night and it is soooooo good! The main thing I love, is to get this car in immaculate condition, it only requires some cosmetic touch ups. Plans initially are to paint the wheels black, tint, get some of the paint work touched up, new driver's seat and possibly some new reg plates.

Other than that, for me there isn't much to do as I want this as a beautiful street car that I can drive to the track if I want to. I won't but its ready if I do;)

• 2 weeks later...

Going in for Tint on Wednesday, ready for the Hot Aussie Summer. Although it mainly only gets driven late arvo/early night time. Or early morning cruises so far:) Also have some plates coming in a few weeks for it - VSP3C1. Not too wanky I hope?!?!

nk2BX1.jpg

Edited by glaze

Nice, I shall be your little brother then :)

Tint done, plates arrive soon. Nxt step, front & rear bar to be resprayed and touched up and to get a schmick set of black rims on this bad boy:)

• 2 weeks later...

Tint and plates done. Not that you can see tint here. Next, looking to get both front & rear bars resprayed and put some nice 18" Black Enkei RPF1 or something similar on:)

C5XYMJ.jpg

• Like 2