SAU Community

Do Evo 6 Fuel Injectors Fit Evo 7?

Deza3000

Going for an e85 tune, and found some brand new FIC injectors for a good price, but he states he bought them for a evo 6 and isnt 100% if they fit on the 7 8 or 9, just wondering if theyd fit on a 7?

Also is 1450cc injectors too big for an entry level tune? (200-220awkw)

Cheers

Edited by Deza3000

Unfortunately i can't answer your question directly about the injectors between models but i can tell you the size of the injectors won't matter too much.

Obviously as long as they aren't too small.

Plenty of plug & play injectors available for the evos Dez no reason you couldn't throw some ID1000/Bosch 1000s for around $400 brand new :)

Should be able to screw closer to 250kw on E85 with the stock turbo too mate so good luck ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Mick! Helped a lot, i may as well just buy some bosch id1000s then! Never knew they just plug straight on.

PEC australia sell the id1000 bosch injectors, are these the correct ones here?:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1x-New-Genuine-BOSCH-EV14-1000cc-High-Impedance-Fuel-Injector-ID1000-/150783333015?

I didnt use their actual site because its rubbish ==; Search function does not work there. Also eBay offered 10% off next purchase so may as well buy some injectors :D

Otherwise, was also thinking these? Though i think they are made by bosch, except with an evo compatibility label slapped on
http://www.prospeedracing.com.au/products/Injector-Dynamics-%22-ID1000cc-Injectors-suit-EVO-7%252d9.html

250ish would be nice!

Edited by Deza3000

I'm running the stainless 1400 Xspurts in mine with no issues, with the stock rail. Might be worth a look if you plan to run ethanol.

More important is what pump you are fitting, you will need to drill the vac generator inside the tank lid if you go much larger than stock. I had 70 psi base pressure after fitting the 460 Walbro, and the reg would do nothing.

Make sure you cut and solder all the resistor pack wires together, or buy the Spoolinup dummy connector. All these injectors require you to bypass the resistor pack.

I just saw this! I just bought the Bosch ev14 1000cc injectors for $400 + parts fit for evo this morning :(. How would they compare to the xpurts?

Im fitting a 400lph walbro fuel pump, also need a relay since it draws more volatage than the stock oem fuel pump. Might need to drill the vac generator as you stated. Still yet to buy the pump though...

Oh really? Yea ill invest in a dummy connector, probs get one for around 10 bucks :)