SAU Community

Need A Part Number From Fast

DaveB

Hi all,

I need some help with a FAST part number again... My ECU is an Hitachi, 23740 0V812 and I have a replacement which is 23740 0V810. Can anybody tell me if this replacement is compatible?

cheers

DaveB

Ah - nistune has a listing for it, thanks for that. I was mainly concerned about my tune on my current ECU working on this ECU, without any differences in how it drives the injectors etc (I don't know if minor variations are possible between ECU models or something - different output circuits maybe?).

Since Nistune's type 4 base image has the same part number as this ECU, I assume they gave me the ECU out of a '98 stagea. then 0V811 = '99 and 0V812 = 2000 (my year).

Hopefully the differences are minor enough that when I load my tune file my AF ratios are very very close to what they were with my old ECU? I don't have a wideband to test this.

I was supplied an auto base image by Nistune and finally changed the base image to the manual one at a later date. All the settings were copied over with no issues.

The differences for me were related to throttle recovery the rest seems the same.

Cheers. I've got a tune file from the tuner (not a base tune) to use, I'm more worried about physical differences between ECUs, ie. how much they drive the injectors. I'm just a bit worried that minor variations there could change things.