SAU Community

Saunsw Summer Tech Night Nulon Oils 18th February

crashdown

Corporate-Logo-black-background_zpscc39a

SAU.NSW officially would like to thank Nulon for hosting this wonderful event about lubricants

Please watch above video!

Topic: Nulon Oils and Additives

Day/Date: 18th February

Time: From 6pm to approx. 9pm, but be there a little earlier. End time is just approximate, please be aware that most tech nights that we have held have gone over time.

Address: 17 Yulong Close, Moorebank. As soon as you pull into Ylong Close you can see us at the end on the right.

Google Maps URL: https://goo.gl/maps/KXuIi

Parking: Plenty of Parking in their car park!

Food and Drink: Snacks and drinks will be provided with thanks to Nulon

This event is Free for Members - although non-members still have time to apply and pay for membership!

Each SAU NSW financial member registered and in attendance for this event will recieve a bottle of synthetic oil and fuel treatment : for any special requirements please let us know in this thread and we will take note and see what we can do

Please also put up in this thread any Questions you would like to have answered on the night.

Spots are limited with a minimum of 25.

This tech arvo is held with thanks to Nulon. The Night will be on lubricants and additives including their effectiveness for both road and race applications. This will be a very informative night!

One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.

When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:

* Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
* Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should.
* Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAUNSW and thus, treat others accordingly.
* Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.

*** All advice and demonstrations given by workshops, professional practices and factories for SAU.NSW Tech Nights are the responsibility (of accuracy) of the establishments - not the car club.

*** Details may change. check back regularly.

The List

1. Crashdown (P)
2. Terry_GT-R34 (M)
3. Redline_GTR (E)
4. stagea pete (M)
5. RiseofBrutality (M)
6. RBrennan25 (M)
7. kila32 (M)
8. levinboy (E)
9. 34GeeTeeTee (VP)
10. Carmen (M)
11. Aggroman (E)
12. sammi_d (M)
13. GoldZilla (VP)
14. Cassbo (M)
15. WAGON_BOY (M)
16. Daleo (E)
17. MrStabby (M)
18. Jordy32 (TBC)
19. ianjb (M)
20. Greg_FR33GTR (M)
21. GTofuS-T (M)
22. Hanso (M)
23. MrFijiGold (M)
24. Deka (M)
25. skak007 (M)

26. Mr33yo (E)

27. Scott Black (NM)

Just so everybody knows. I have added the following to the bottom of first post. It is just some general rules that we ask people to follow at our events.

One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general.

When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to:

* Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly.
* Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should.
* Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAUNSW and thus, treat others accordingly.
* Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.

• Like 3

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• https://files.fm/u/nrm9zrpkjj
    • Admin delete if not allowed please, I just purchased an r32 GTST with a Gtr front bar , grill I assume bonnet? (maybe) I have 2 questions he told me it had an RB25det I’m new to the RB world, and this is the photo I have taken and also I noticed a piece near my suspension broken is this fixable , will update new photos tomorrow once I have lifted her up and removed the LHS wheel I want to know if there is ways around this , I didn’t notice anything as it drove with no knocks on the suspension or weird feeling    the car feels sluggish, and the rpm cluster literally goes to 3.5-4k rpm and when you put your foot down it dances around like the local girl on Canterbury road or Sefton playhouse the car sat for 8 years he said the oil was dropped and re done , I noticed the oil was very clean car starts no problems by all means it’s not a clean car it is a project but doesn’t need much, knowing me I will go overboard the colour is horrible car has 88k kms hardly driven needs a few things but it’ll be fun to build properly    so guys is this an rb20 or rb25 and what is this bracket called? Can it be fixed thanks 
    • found this on the forum , suggests I am in the range  ----------------------------- From the segmented (potentially incorrect) information I've found that;  Early R32: RB26000XXXX to RB26002XXXX  Mid R32: RB26003XXXX (V-Spec I RB26-03XXXXX - Reference Classic Register) Late R32: RB26004XXXX (V-Spec II RB26-042XXXX - RB26-045XXXX - Reference Classic Register) Early R33: RB26005XXXX Mid R33: RB26006XXXX (as per the engine in this R32 V-Spec II, which is what I'm concerned about from legitimacy perspective) Late R33:  RB26007XXXX Early R34 (2000+):  RB26008XXXX ----------------------  
    • Now as I understand it the engine numbers are sequential for the rb26.  EG stamped - RB26040100A is a 40,100 engine.    Now they made between 1988 and 1994 43,834 R32 GTR's  In 1994 they made 7,464 r32 gtr's.  So if you have a ~37,000++ number RB26 it's "safe" ish to assume its an 1994 motor and a long nose crank ?    The long nose crank being introduced somewhere in Feb of 1993. 
    • Try Christian from ITSROM. He should be able to help with a modified ECU. Itsrom | Facebook   or you can send him an email on itsrom AT outlook.com