SAU Community

***first Unofficial Cruise 2015***

cpark

Hi Everyone,

As the title states, looking to hold the first cruise (unofficial of course) for the year!

Have only met a limited few of the ppl here on the forum so would be great to finally meet up.

Would be good to make the most of the good weather before the cold seasons start again by going for a cruise, have a chat and a feed if you are interested.

Details as are follows:

Date: Sunday, 15th of February 2015

Time: 11:30am meet at the bus stop then head off for the Cotter at 12:00pm. If anyone is interested, then we could have a feed somewhere or if there are enough numbers maybe a BBQ.

Who: Open to anyone and everyone in all types of rides (yes, bikes too).

Where: Meet at Hindmarsh Bus Stop, cruise the Cotter then lunch (venue TBA) depending on interest and numbers.

Note: As stated above this will be an unofficial SAU event so no insurance on the day.

I know that there may be some of you who have their cars in the shop or lost their licence so I'm happy to take passengers and there are a few others that will be doing the same (so no excuses)! :mrt: :mrt: :mrt:

Also just want to stress that no dickhead driving will be tolerated at this cruise as it's mainly intended for us to all meet, chat, feed and get some Vitamin D into us. :rant:

We've got myself and Rosie confirmed for this and I hear that B-Rice will be making an appearance :rolleyes:

Plenty of notice this time to hopefully make it a great day out and a great turnout!

Edited by cpark

Sounds like a tops day. I spoke to Bryce and he is trying to see if he can make it. Chris and Mik were keen to have one in Feb at the last cruise - be good to see if they can make it. Rob show off your new Pulsar ! Don't be slackers peoples :D

Edited by RosieR34
  • Like 1

Maybe even sexual preferences. I maybe to shagged from Valentine's day but will see if i'm up for this as well.

Such a romantic.

You can fill us in the next day on how the candlelight dinner when down also :)

Missus fell preggas over the Xmas break so would be good to get a cruise in before she pops one out.

Haha never had the spending so wouldn't know what I'm missing out on.

Me too, I hope the kid looks like the missus. In case you haven't met me yet you're not missing much except playing the game "try to find his eyes"!

post-91000-14219885549041_thumb.jpg

No excuses! ok then...

Maybe Rob could drive my 32. Im sure he will if he can come.

Maybe... I have 3 other cars to choose from too. :whistling:

The N13 (although gutless) sounds mad and is much fun plus has handling upgrades coming soon...

The R31 has stopping and zausting upgrades coming soon also...

The B17 has a choice of rims soonish...

but Mik's car is a real pretty Green and Boosties!!! :woot:

• Like 1

<3

I been busy chasing my online counter strike career haha

Haha I've been about that life. I committed around 10 years to counter-strike: source. Made it to CG-M (3rd highest in AU) but was held back by my team. I was loyal to my team so stuck around. I started CSGO but didn't play competitive, got scammed $400 worth of items (a mate mis-traded my items by accident). And so I quit. I got to LEM (legendary eagle mastery or something).

You deffo coming to the cruise?