SAU Community

What Have Idiots Done To Your Stagea Lately!

Lakes101

Thought I'd start this post as in the past three days three different morons have decided on three separate occasions decided to scratch my car with there unique parking styles!! Once on Wednesday some prick keyed every car in my street yesterday a ute reversed into my front bar and just now tonight a cab scratched my drivers rear quarter attempting to reverse park into the spot behind me!! Feeling ropeable right now

Post up your unfortunate third party mishaps to your stag if any!

had a biatch run into me whilst parking her car next to mine whiped out my rear bar luckily the quarter was alright just a slight kink that they could massage out with out painting. then had to fight her for the money got jack of it so went through insurance had to get the cops involved because she wouldn't give me her address so my insurance company could send her the bill HAHA

so turned out more expensive cos it went through insurance rather than cash ROFL

post-83704-0-51121100-1422048032_thumb.jpg

Decent scratch on my passenger door and some wanker at the local shops a while back drew something in the dirt on the back window.... thing is i have nfi what he was trying to draw?!?

A while back an idiot reversed into the 25G with a bloody great 4WD with tow bar. Repair bill was $4k He would not pay. Took him to court and he agreed to pay $3k at $50 a week. He made one payment then no more. Back to court and got an order for him to pay the $4k. Got nothing.

The Stag looks s%#t now with silver guards and a white bonnet Colour is green..

My Stagea was vandalised in a carpark in my suburb, carved down to the undercoat on D/S front and rear quarter. The rear is 1½ feet long.

I still don't have the heart to repair it. With the other few marks on the car, it would probably be worth respraying the whole thing.

My Stagea was vandalised in a carpark in my suburb, carved down to the undercoat on D/S front and rear quarter. The rear is 1½ feet long.

I still don't have the heart to repair it. With the other few marks on the car, it would probably be worth respraying the whole thing.

and i thoight faulco was a nice area

Three weeks after we bought the Stag, walking out of a shopping centre, nice big dent in drivers rear quarter, only in there 20 mins tops. Had fun with insurance on that one,

"But you just bought the car and we have to be sure it wasn't pre existing"

It wasn't and eventually all sorted, felt like a punch in the guts though.

This thread is actually making me feel better, somehow it's therapeutic to know mine isn't the only one being trashed.

My Stag was mint when I got it. My mother in law then rubbed it against another car at the local mall, putting a dent right on the wheel arch crease. Then my wife ripped off a mudguard molding on a garden edging next to the driveway. Then about 20 mouth breathers put various scratches all over it of varying length and depth.

Also I could whip up a pretty decent meal from the food scattered around the back seat, and top it off with a rub of chocolates from the front passenger's seat belt.

Have you looked into a respray dale?

Not as yet, and sadly my usual panel guy has retired, and sols his business to a guy whose prices are MUCH higher...

and i thoight faulco was a nice area

It was Springwood actually, in the council carpark behind the little nursery in the main street.

Out of everyone's way, in a corner.

Just senseless vandalism. Arseholes.

Some jetlagged idiot (me) thought he could reverse back and braille touch the kerb with the rear wheels in a narrow street - didn't see the slim tree back there and crunched a rear taillight... :verymad:

Parked in the uni carpark in June, some kid back out and dented and scratched the front passenger fender and front bar, and scratched the rim.

Luckily he was a good kid, left a note saying to go see security, he'd given security his contact details as it was raining (he was 17, pretty top thinking really)

Rang them, got it all sorted after parents asked to see the car to ensure quotes were correct, they were pretty good about it too.

Went to the local, got the guard and front bar fixed, both wheels on the passenger side got a respray as they couldn't match the colour. So now I'm thinking I have to get the other side matched :D

• Like 2

I once reversed into a bollard that was ever-so-slightly out of vision (not to mention that I was tired and just wanted to get home out of the heat), and when I got the scratch in the bumper repaired I used the opportunity to have the rear spoiler I'd bought painted and fitted.

A few week later, parked on the street behind a ute in Parramatta to meet some friends for dinner, and came back to a decent scratch in the bonnet from where the a$$hole had reversed into my car and scraped it with the rear tray. Scratch is roughly 3" by 3" and down to the primer against dark green paint. I was so annoyed because had it been before, I probably could have got it sorted at the same time as the rear bumper and spoiler.

• Like 1

I once reversed into a bollard that was ever-so-slightly out of vision (not to mention that I was tired and just wanted to get home out of the heat), and when I got the scratch in the bumper repaired I used the opportunity to have the rear spoiler I'd bought painted and fitted.

A few week later, parked on the street behind a ute in Parramatta to meet some friends for dinner, and came back to a decent scratch in the bonnet from where the a$$hole had reversed into my car and scraped it with the rear tray. Scratch is roughly 3" by 3" and down to the primer against dark green paint. I was so annoyed because had it been before, I probably could have got it sorted at the same time as the rear bumper and spoiler.

I really hate the way that tray utes seem to be able to do this and extend the rear tray way beyond the rear bumber...

At the least the body builders should have to extend the rear bumper so it is in line with the end of the tray... I know that this is the law in EU... from a rear crash safety point of view it is scary to think that the tray is already half way up your bonnet before your front bumper hits their rear bumper...