SAU Community

Lost All Electric Options Need Help!

blvck32

Hey guys need a little bit of light shed on a bit of a wiring gremlin that's made my car near impossible to drive on these hot summer days!

I have an r32 gts factory 20de that I've converted to de neo to make it semi bearable till I'm off my ps..

A few months back I had a roller gtst shell to get parts off and make a bit of money on. Discovering that my doors were full of rust where the mirrors bolt on I decided to swap the rust free gtst doors onto my car, when I did this I ran the existing gts door loom into the new gtst doors running the original window switch on the passenger side and the original drivers side master control panel that controls mirrors and both windows. After finishing the job I went to put my windows down to find nothing worked! I started by swapping out anything I could with spare things like the relays and switches with no success in solving it. I hooked the regulator that makes the window go up and down to the battery to see if it worked on 12v which it did so it's not the regulators. The fuses were fine and the relays were also fine. As it sits I have two wires that I touch together to operate the drivers window as its my only car and I commute an hour a day to work.. Dodgey I know right! Has anyone on here experienced a similar problem with their 32? Also need to manually lock the passenger door as my central locking went out with the rest of the electrics. It's been driving me crazy lately as its been getting hotter where I live! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! And yes I spent hours Google searching it with no information on the topic