SAU Community

Whats My Car Even Worth These Days? R34

thommo

Hey guys.

So it's been a while since I've been a regular SAU user or been involved in the car community. How much do people think a decent GT-T is worth?

I've got mine up for what I thought was a pretty good price for a manual turbo with the mods it has, without a lot of luck in terms of interest.

I understand it's worth whatever the market dictates, but with so little genuine interest I'm starting to think no one wants 34's anymore! Happy for some feedback on the ad/price

Link here- http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/452710-black-r34-gt-t-manual-vic/

Looks like a fair price to me, cheap even. I'd be taking a look if I was in the market for a 34! It's only been two weeks, I'd stay where you are pricewise. Location might deter some Melbourne buyers. I mean I've travelled interstate for the right car, but some people aren't as motivated.

Maybe put up some interior and engine bay pics as these can be deal breakers for people browsing cars.

Hey Birds, yeah I actually travelled interstate for this car, distance has never bothered me.

More pics was the only other thing I could think of, so will put them up and wait for the right buyer as Xalmon says

Cheers

If you find someone who's in the market for a black 34, they'll come right to you. Could just be a slow period what with Christmas and all...no one wants to spend money straight after Christmas. Kudos to you for being a realist and asking people what it's worth in case you missed the mark.

^^^ What they said. It's a buyers market (isn't it always so for cars) so you may have to wait a while for the right one to come along.

Also good photos make all the difference, take stacks: exterior in good lighting, doors/windows open/closed, door jambs, all seats, dash, steering wheel, roof lining, engine bay, underbody, chassis rails, tyres, exhaust etc. I'd be looking at all these things if I was buying :)

• Like 1