SAU Community

Midnight Purple Bnr34 Owners.

Hey guys.
So basically as the group says i would like to start a group dedicated to the purple BNR34 ( genuine only)

something simple like

Name (first name only, just for privacy )
State ( to see where the cars are and also to keep in contact with people from your with the same passion.
Photo of the car ( i am thinking no plates just for privacy, ultimately it is up to you )
and maybe even Modification ( not necessary but if you would like to share )

if admin approve , i would like to make it so you can sell your MNP parts only such as bumpers,guards and even the exclusive wheels that came out with them.

Hey guys.

So basically as the group says i would like to start a group dedicated to the purple BNR34 ( genuine only)

something simple like

Name (first name only, just for privacy )

State ( to see where the cars are and also to keep in contact with people from your with the same passion.

Photo of the car ( i am thinking no plates just for privacy, ultimately it is up to you )

and maybe even Modification ( not necessary but if you would like to share )

if admin approve , i would like to make it so you can sell your MNP parts only such as bumpers,guards and even the exclusive wheels that came out with them.

I think it's a good idea.

The specific mnp bits were limited to mnp3 only ( wingblade, wheels and another 1 or 2 things that i can't remember right now). These parts rarely ever come up and if they do they don't last long. I've seen one or two sets of the genuine MNP3 wheels come up for sale, but i have never seen a genuine wingblade ( for sale in Aus). With that said, If I had a midnight purple two BNR34 I would be trying to source the MNP3 wheels and wingblade as that would look mad. I know a certain 34 N1 owner on here who has a set currently.... :whistling:

Thanks for the support mate.

If the wheels currently have brand new tires I am very keen (for compliance reasons )

Also ,as my other other post was very vague I thought I would re do it

Mark

SA

MNP2 v-spec

At the moment Iam unsure of mods

Of the top of my head it has

Nismo cooler piping

Nismo intake piping

And a few other things

Thanks for the support mate.

If the wheels currently have brand new tires I am very keen (for compliance reasons )

The mnp3 wheels don't belong to me, they are owned by another guy on this forum. I will link him to this thread.

MP2 is a great choice of colour by the way :thumbsup: .

The mnp3 wheels don't belong to me, they are owned by another guy on this forum. I will link him to this thread.

MP2 is a great choice of colour by the way :thumbsup: .

Sorry mate read it wrong.

If you could link him that would be much appreciated :)

Thanks mate , something different.

Don't know of any others in SA

Which was half the reason I started this forum ,hopefully I can find others .

Jason's reference:- Not selling just yet.

Terry-35_zps4480c0ef.jpg

But this is what they look like.

Terry-34_zps59647b6b.jpg

I think they look gorgeous, and they're well suited to the MNP colour. Did they come out in both MNP2 as well as MNP3?

• Like 1