SAU Community

M35 Intercooler Recommendations And Thoughts?!

Lakes101

HDi fits behind the bumper REO, the Greddy cores do not.

You do need to buy an aftermarket A/C fan for the HDi, but that's only $40 tops.

Proven to around 300rwkw; how much more are you planning to make?

• Like 1

Cheers Dale not having to cut the Reo bar is a what has swayed me to go with the HDI along with the price and delivery turn around.

No sure on the power I'm looking to make just yet but wouldn't be more that 300kw so that is perfect. Thanks a bunch mate. :)

• Like 1

I've fitted a couple of HDi kits; they always go together nicely, with no cutting around vents/driving lights or radiator support; which is a plus IMO.

Also the best on price.

• Like 2

Fantastic cheers for the steer in the right direction mate. Supercheapo sell slim thermo fans so I'll pic one up there when the HDI arrives literally just purchased it if eBay should be here but the end of month fingers crossed. Can't wait to drop that in then sort out shift kit and finally move onto a highflier and an emanage 750cc injectors and a tune. Who our best option in Sydney for tuning on emanage Dale?

Not sure if you already oredered it but i got mine for a bit cheaper than listed, there is make an offer option and i got mine for 530AUD, it was listed for 580. And this is the fan i got for it

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171540637640?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

yeah already ordered it mate but thanks heaps. Ordered that exact fan to! Just wondering if duel fans would fit and help keep the temps down?

yeah already ordered it mate but thanks heaps. Ordered that exact fan to! Just wondering if duel fans would fit and help keep the temps down?

The fan is for the air con condenser, I don't think putting 2 would make any real difference

Yeah just been looking at some 350z setups running duel thermo fans. So no real benefit is there mate. There is a mishimoto kit but would want to spend that kind of money for two fans there are others on eBay. Just curious

Yeah just been looking at some 350z setups running duel thermo fans. So no real benefit is there mate. There is a mishimoto kit but would want to spend that kind of money for two fans there are others on eBay. Just curious

If you are talking thermos to replace the clutch fan don't waste your money. Plenty of guys have spent plenty of money trying to make it work and failed to cool anywhere near as good as the clutch fan.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...