SAU Community

Any Stagea Meets In Brisbane?

Grimi

• 1 month later...

NSW, VIC & SA have a suprisingly large number of stag fans and constantly are running stagea meets/events ect, wouldnt mind doing something like that in brissy but seems to be very few of us here.

I've seen alot of stagea's on the road in the bris/gold coast/tweed area but from what i gather, hardly any of them are on these forums. This makes it virtually impossible to try and co-ordinate any form of cruise/meet if we can't communicate with them.

I know Hugh and his son have stageas on the Tambo mountain (by the way Hugh, my parents are setting up a block of land up there now so i shall have to come and check out your Unicorns some time).

Maybe we need to liase with other clubs to try and find more stagea owners ?

which stagea page on FB - can only find WA & SA & Stagea enthusiasts pages..

ive been to quite a few meet in the last 12 months from downshift/layitlow/Otaku Garage and a few i cant remember and have one seen 2 x S1 C34 & 2 x S2 C34 & 1 x M35 stagea's in all of them and most ppl going to those (excluding Otaku Garage) dont know or care about the stags that do turn up as there more interested in skyline, supra, integera, wrx, holden, ford ect... Brisbane has a very.... average... car scene, most either wankers pulling skids and screwing for everyone else or only care about themselves... lots of up and coming photographers though...most under 20yrs...

• Like 1

Thanks Jez, didnt think to put Nissan infront of Stagea during search... idiot.. ha ha ha, car should be all repaired and good to go by then so ill be there.

Anyone else going?

The come with us Stick - Ill be going on the FB page one and if we get enopugh interest on here might go for a little trip as a meet n greet for the SAU peeps

The come with us Stick - Ill be going on the FB page one and if we get enopugh interest on here might go for a little trip as a meet n greet for the SAU peeps

I might just do that

If anyone wants a premeet meet n greet pretty sure we could tee up something small easily enough - would just be aiming for something like Mt Cootha or somewhere with plenty of room with a view (for those that are good at taking photo's) but needs to be fairly central to everyone too

• Like 1

Are you talking the lookout? cos there is never any space there!

Other options:

Mt Gravatt Mountain is pretty forgiving for space.

Bartleys Hill reserve at Ascot is small too but usually not busy

Have you been up Mt Gravatt mountain before? If not, might be worth the trip. Its a bit of fun, i usually head up once a month or so, 3 or 4 runs up and down, its probably only about 1km of road up

Nah never been there before, been up Mt cootha, nebo, mee + climed a few at glasshouse but never been there. Might go for a trip on the weekend as its my last chance before the Stag goes in for repairs, insurance companies take so long to do anythign.