SAU Community

Clutch For Daily Driven/drift Days

Just want some advice from people who have used these clutches first hand http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/exedy-exedy-heavy-duty-cushion-button-clutch-kit-nsk7056hdcb-nissan-skyline-hr31-jdm-r32-gts4-gtst-r33-gts25t-p-14.html and would like to know if they are a good clutch or is there something better i can get for around that amount that is daily-able and can handle all the clutch kicks. Thanks!

NPC 10inch carbotic button clutch stock pedal feel cost around $700 and will handle 400kw best option by far.

I daily drive an NPC carbotic. I like it but I don't know if I would go as far as to say it has the stock pedal feel

NPC 10inch carbotic button clutch stock pedal feel cost around $700 and will handle 400kw best option by far.

Ouch. I paid $1200 iirc for the same clutch but pull type. Shows how much more expensive they are. This was 2 years ago though.

Ouch. I paid $1200 iirc for the same clutch but pull type. Shows how much more expensive they are. This was 2 years ago though.

Shit thats a big diff, where did you buy from? I bought about 8months ago.

Direct from NPC. Shows the price difference between Push and Pull. And that was just the clutch/pressure plate assembly. No flywheel.

Yeah ive seen it with other clutches aswell pull version is always more but this is almost double haha crazy.

Got my carbotic with npc flywheel for $600, love the for sale section, bought the pressure plate new as well...

Pedal feel is good, but the grab is nowhere near stock, especially in reverse... It does love to be dumped though

• 3 weeks later...

Would recommend npc 5 puk button clutch clutch to anyone! Gets a little annoying in traffic but other than that its awesome, even after Autumn Matsuri clutch feel is still the same as new!

You Defs got ripped by whoever. I paid 700 4 years ago for the 10" carbotic pull type from npc.