SAU Community

Coilover For A R34

skiippy

Hey guys i own a r34 4 door 25gt and im buying some adj coilovers, ive heard everyone talking about bc coils but are they decent, ive got the money so im looking for decent coilovers, has anyone got in mind what coilovers i shlould put on i was also looking at tien

What's your budget and intended use?

If you just want something that will hold the car on the road and fairly good bang for buck, BC BRs are worth it. Tiens can be a little harsh on the road for daily use although very good for more spirited use. Then again, you have options like MCA, bilstiens and Ohlins if you were really serious about doing track work. Horses for courses. Daily? BC are more than enough. Throw in some adjustable arms and you're laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys ive been searching around and ive found some tog platinum coils are they worth the 1400 ?

Or you can buy the BCs from Mouse for about a third of that price... Proven coilover for your needs.

It's what Tony calls me when he forgets is a public forum and no one knows what he's saying.

This. Mouse, Stalin, W**ker... Any of those options depending on my mood :P

But yeah, you can trust dealing with him because he;s the current club President and all SAU Presidents are top blokes ;)

Hahahahaha i thought so but i would but im looking for brand new ones otherwise i woulda jumped on them when you posted lol :(

Not much difference except a grand in price... Up to you though. Good luck.