SAU Community

Help Needed R34 Gtr Immobilizer Problem.

lewks

Car currently not able to start due to immobilizer issue.

the RED LED near windscreen won't goes off when i turned on the ignition.

it was working perfectly until few days ago.

Thanks!

Do u have an aftermarket alarm ? who fitted it, do u have ignition lights, I had the same problem it was the idiot who installed the alarm had no idea how to.

Yes, there's a aftermarket alarm installed recently. Ignition light u referring to, is it the keyhole? how did u solve ur problem?

My situation is, last week battery gone flat. unplugged the +- and recharged it with a charger.

everything works fine as usual until on the same day i drove it to office n left it for few hours. after that i tried to start it, it can be cranked but unable to start. the throttle % isn't giving any respond on the screen when stepped on it.

and the immobilizer RED LED was ON. No solution and called for carrier and car being carried back home. After 2 days, it back to normal again. Then next day, it gone back to the same problem.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/455132-alarm-install-warning/

Ignition lights are the lights that come on when u turn the key on, and go off when it starts.I had to have the alarm installed a second time but by someone who knew what they were doing.

My ignition light isn't working, seems the alarm installer fked it up i guess? Btw, Thanks a lot for the info. anyway, my gtr mechanic told me to send it back to his workshop and he'll sort it out for me and not back to the installer instead.

• Like 1