SAU Community

Annual General Meeting 10th May

GTR-N1

May I encourage SAUers to come along at 2pm Sunday 10th May at Toongabbie Bowling to see what our Club has been doing and to support it.

Paid up Members get a chance to vote for the elected committee and have a say during General Business after the election.

Can I encourage those who aren't Members yet to join up. There are many benefits like the next Tech Day Sat 2nd May, Cruises, Texis, Track Days, Golf Days and Monthly Get Togethers.

So clear your calendars for Sunday afternoon 10th May and get in the swing of things.

• Like 3

Perhaps no excuses but not sure what kind of turn out we will have with this being mother's day.

I will be submitting a proxy vote as I'll be spending the day with my family.

You: "Hi Mum, You know how I was going to take you out to Tetsuyas Restaurant in the city?"

Mum: "Yes Sweetie, I'm just about ready! I've never been to a Chef Hat restaurant before!"

You: "Well, I've found a better place to eat Mum. You'll love it."

Mum: "Whatever you suggest my son. Where are you taking me?"

You: "It's called Toongabbie Bowlo"

Mum: CLICK

Now there's no excuse! ?

• Like 2

Being sons of our Mothers - and with sunlight emitted from our backsides - an Annual General Meeting does sorta sound important enough to go to doesn't it? Or am I just rationalising?

• Like 1

Sorry, it is too late the change the date. We're only a week out and we've announced to the whole member base and booked the location already.

Feedback for next one for sure :/

Guys and girls, just a quick warning:

As the AGM lands on Mothers' Day, the room we've got access to is fairly tight on space, so please be there early if you want/need a seat.

It's also going to be a busy day, so if you're coming down for a feed beforehand, please arrive early and be prepared for delays due to the potential number of other people there on the day celebrating with their mothers, etc. They've got a special menu for the day too, and you can view it here: http://www.toongabbiesportsclub.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/TSC_Mothers-Day-Menu_V3.pdf

• Like 1