SAU Community

Oli's Pnm35

Oli_34

Hey guys, just thought id put up my stagea. Sold my R32 GTR for some reason and decided to go on a different path for a while by only owning one car again. I will own another GTR one day :P

But here it is! My 2007 Axis S Autech!

Bought it in February with just 66800 on the clock! All the cool little Japanese gizmos, an aftermarket Mitsubishi SatNav and a soft close boot? Just a question do all m35's have these? And All of the little axis goodies, weather shields, floor mats, autech wheels, nismo muffler ect.

Had an eoi to sell it but, its just such a reliable brilliant car that kinda made me want to keep it and do a few bits and pieces to it :P I'm actually very surprised with the handling capabilities of such a big unit! Nissan continue to amaze me with the things they create.

If you are interested in it thought by all means give me a shout, but do have a few plans for it.

Just purchased some R34 Gtr wheels for it, absolutely MINT condition wheels and fill the gaurds exactly how I want, always wanted some ever since I was a little kid xD also have som Tein Flex coilovers on the way over from Japan to give it a bit more low and stiffer ride (I literally fall asleep driving home from work its that comfortable). Probably following this will be some Freeway Dolphin Sway bars, and a bride seat and possibly a cat back and y pipe, but I cant really find anything Japanese for the VQ35 models?

If anyone could shed light on this thatd be brilliant.

post-104672-0-17204300-1430778178_thumb.jpg

post-104672-0-57056800-1430778228_thumb.jpg

post-104672-0-00243900-1430778270_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice ride mate. On the handling front I can't recommend chassis bracing enough. Daleo on here makes a front brace and OX in Japan make a rear bar. Makes a huge difference to the way the car sits thru the corner.

Thanks Brick ill definitely take this into account!

Cheers guys it also came with this little remote also, haven't really figured out how it works as of yet. Anyone seen it before?

post-104672-0-64481100-1430780531_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, it's a remote start remote. Starts the car without you being in it.

Have a search, how to use it has been posted up before. Switch is in the drivers footwell.

It's the nicest interior IMO. Really lovely. I still don't like the front grill on them, but you can't see it when you're in those beautiful seats!

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it a bit of a toe and go, has anyone else got the specs for wheel allignments? When it's lowered I'll need a full sheet as work didn't have any.

post-104672-0-05844700-1431981423_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome!!! looks good with the R34 wheels.

Now you just need some nice R32 GTR front Sumitomo calipers to fit behind them wheel's

Nice little upgrade, (296mm x 32mm) better than the stock items that tend to warp easily.

I have some for sale if you want some and can also get a hold of the caliper brackets to suit.

Hello and welcome!!! looks good with the R34 wheels.

Now you just need some nice R32 GTR front Sumitomo calipers to fit behind them wheel's

Nice little upgrade, (296mm x 32mm) better than the stock items that tend to warp easily.

I have some for sale if you want some and can also get a hold of the caliper brackets to suit.

Is the FD costing a bit mate.....flogging parts to keep it running.

Needs LS1 conversion!!!!

Edited by Jetwreck
  • Like 1

Is the FD costing a bit mate.....flogging parts to keep it running.

Needs LS1 conversion!!!!

Na mate just need to sell parts to make up for money I've lost due to people not paying for repairs to front bars :P

but seriously they're just sitting here in a box going to waste as I changed my mind and put the akebono's on mine.

the FD is going really well actually :)