SAU Community

Sunday 14th June Phillip Island

ssxRicho

Hey guys, I may possibly enter this event. Just waiting for my membership to be processed and cams licence to arrive. Just a question on the price of the event. It says $235 for the sunday. Is that the early bird price or is it minus $40 off that?

$195. :)

+ $15 for a dorian as per the sup regs.

Sunday

Will comprise only of competitive runs. Each run will be a Multi start (Super Sprint) event of one standing lap and three or four individually timed flying laps. Competitors will get as many runs as can be fitted in on the day (Typically four or five runs). All flying laps will be timed. The entry fee for Sunday is $235.00 (Entries before 03/06/15 will be discounted to $195.00). Dorian Timers will be required for all entries at this event – they can be hired for $15 each

Yeah it's the warmup lap... not meant to be full noise / overtaking etc...

Google is also correct, since you want to go hard but it's best not to or you'll get kicked out.

Hey guys. Really want to enter this. I got my cams licence in the mail last week but still waiting for my sau membership card and number. I paid on the 19/5. Will I be safe to enter or will I get my balls broken at p.I if I don't have my sau membership card on the day.

You'll be fine to enter this event, SAU VIC generally sends out the cards in batches so yours should be on the way soon if it's not already.

If it gets closer to the date and it still hasn't arrived, email [email protected] and ask for a membership validation letter for you to print out and take it along. Just in case they PI decide to be tough on the day.

• Like 1

Entered. Look forward to meeting u guys.

Hey there,

Did you get your membership pack? If not shoot me a pm with your name etc and I'll send a new one so you get it for the weekend. I have had an issue with some in the last batch not being delivered & had to re post them [emoji37]