SAU Community

Tyre Shops

garyjimmy

Hi guys not sure if this has been covered but I couldn't find much useful info... just wondering if there are any reliable tyre shops preferably Adelaide Northern side or city area, just had a bad run with my regular place as they chipped my brand new rims in a few places, thanks!

thats going to be more the individual staff member rather than the shop on a whole, ask them to repair the damage they caused.

Even a recommended shop may put on a new apprentice who chips your rim.

Will sus out tarzia next time and yeah fair enough point... they are touching up the damaged bits friday which I appreciate but I don't know if I'll ever take the skyline back there but yeah thanks guys

Ray at bobjayne prospect.
honest dudes and good fitters.

always looked after me and did quality work.
they will do what you tell them if you have specific needs or a setup you want too, which is surprisingly hard to find.

I live down south and swear by the blokes at Tyrepower Morphett Vale (used to have the shop at Hackham for those playing at home)

but
my grandfather swore by the blokes at Tyres & More Prospect on prospect road while he was driving small delivery trucks, visited them a few times, very knowledgeable blokes, easy to talk to, very caring of the vehicle and fairly quick service/turn around.

I would certainly recommend them for people around the prospect sort of area.