SAU Community

Charcoal Canister Re-install

So I pulled out the charcoal canister on my RB25 DET now I need to put it back in to pass EPA testing. Can anyone explain or show me a pic of where the 3 hoses run? I can't remember for the life of me.

Thanks in advance

The top line on the little diaphragm goes to maniflod vacuum, the one below goes to throttle body and the bigger is from tank.

What's the thinking behind taking out the canister to "tidy up"? Does it cramp your street cred and make you a laughing stock?

Apart from doing what it's supposed to which is stop raw fuel vapours getting into the air it actually saves you money. Those fuel vapours aren't just getting wasted, your engine actually burns them to power your car. Magic isn't it?

Imagine the money you could save on fines too.

Edited by Dobz

He has already been served in another thread where he didn't want to listen and still removed it.

also the info on how to remove and replace has been covered many times on sau, with pictures for those who need illustrated guidance.

• Like 1

Firstly, it got me +10 street cred. I appreciate the response and understand stupid shit like this is frustrating but you didn't need to be a smart arse.

Secondly it wasn't me that "got served" in another thread.

Lastly, thanks for the help, I got it sorted now.