SAU Community

Central Locking

kiwi_rock

Hi guys. I wan to install a new aftermarket keyless entry system with some new features. I've remove the old wireless receiver behind the glove box and I've traced all the doors except the drivers door back to the main two wires by the smart entry/central locking module on the drivera side. It's all normally ground and connects possitive to the side required for lock or unlock. This is easy to wire up however the drivers actuator is only a 4 not 5 wire actuator. One of which is ground another one with a constant 12v. The other two I think are the key possition switch outputs. When I lock or unlock the ground and 12v wire doesn't change polarity in the drivers door like the rest. I'm a bit confused to how the drivers door can be actuated. I'm happy to for go central locking for just keyless entry central locking however the drivers door actuator has me stumped as for it's wiring. I don't plan on ever putting the factory keyless back in so I'm looking for ideas on how the drivers door actuator wiring works. Cheers.

Edited by kiwi_rock