SAU Community

Kudosmotorsports

Calling any Queensland/Gold Coast members for help.

Can anyone get in contact with Kudosmotorsports?

There phone states they are having technical difficulties for a number of days now & all but one of my emails has been replied to.

I hope they are still in business as I have an order which has been paid for but not received as yet.

Don't take this as a bashing to Kudos, just hoping yhe situation is a fault with phone & hence they might be getting lots of emails & cant respond in a timely manner.

Any help or info would be excellent.

Have bought stuff (and know many other people) who have bought through them for years. Can't tell you anything about their current situation but can vouch for them being a very friendly and reputable business who have helped me out in the past. Very dash shipping times too!

• Like 2

If they say they are having technical difficulties then they must be under the pump.

I have purchased numerous items off of them for years now and I am sure they havent gone under yet.

Maybe just give them a little more time

"for a number of days now & all but one of my emails has been replied to"

stressin a bit too much on this one man. they will come through, flick them another email if need be and leave a contact number you can be reached on during work hours. im sure they will not leave you hanging.

Thanks for the replies & trying to put my mind at ease.

Yeh im a stress head, i cant help myself

I did research Kudos before placing my 1st order with them & felt comfortable with it.

I own my own business & have all calls diverted to my mobile when having technical difficulties with the landline & always reply to every call & email myself within 24 hours.

I dont have a secretary, i am very hands on in my business dealings.

I placed & payed for this order on the 19th June & it was suppose to be shipped within a few days, that is why i posted here.

Once again i am not bashing Kudos, i will be happy to post up here when i hear from them or receive my order.

I will be patient & hopefully hear from them soon.

Good news, Kudos finally contacted me & my parts are on their way. All i wanted was a little communication, which in this day & age its not hard.

I exhausted every avenue of trying to get hold of them before posting here & assumed that they might be going out of business,

Anyway thanks for the replies & im sure no harm has been done as they do have a very good reputation.

I made a single order of $2.5k and asked if they were happy to discount a little as I was buying so much stuff. They upgraded me to Nismo engine mounts, E85 compatible Walbro 460 and free shipping on the stuff.

Glad you were able to get it sorted out mate.

I've bought off Kudos many times, they are great with communication and delivering on time, I made an order just a couple of days ago and received it today without issues...

One time I got a package delivered in person by them, very friendly and professional guys... thumbs up :)

• Like 1

yeah i ordered something which was no longer available, i received a personal phone call, an explanation and a resolution.
great dealings.

Thanks.

I was pretty sure they did as I remember heaping praise into a Kudos feedback thread time and time again after receiving parts but couldn't find it through search.

So used their profile to PM. Great minds.

Just getting a tad concerned after 4 emails and 2 unanswered calls since June 28.

Hopefully get a response tomoz :)

Hey Sinista32, I got the first half of my order this week & the 2nd half is on its way, which I have a tracking number for, so all should be fine with your order hopefully.

Its a shame that a company with a good reputation cant spend the time to communicate to its buyers so they can keep there good reputation.